Signed: Bradley Johnson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have him down as a Ford Focus, not the RS just the standard one with the optional sat nav 

I have him down as a Smart car in a parking spot. You think there's nothing there, and don't actually notice its presence until you get right up close.

What kind of fee are we looking at???

The only problem about us signing him and Butterfield would be that we will have Bryson hendrick Butterfield Johnson all battling for the same position and Hughes when he comes back.

Surely in this deal one of our players has to go perhaps a defender or we could loan out Hanson.

Hendrick would be the one I wouldn't be overly upset to see leave. Can't even see him getting in the team with Butterfield, Bryson and Thorne. When Hughes returns he would struggle to make the bench.

Better right back than Baird though... so maybe there's room :ph34r:

I have him down as a Smart car in a parking spot. You think there's nothing there, and don't actually notice its presence until you get right up close.

I have him down as a Ford Focus, not the RS just the standard one with the optional sat nav 

I think a more accurate analogy for Hendrick would be the old Alpha Romeo my mate once had.

On a nice warm sunny day when it was in a good mood on the right kind of road it was a joy to drive but in the winter going to work along the A609 forget it.

Archived