Signed: Bradley Johnson

North_Stand_Ram

Disagree. Even if you take bradleys goals away.... unlike bryson his overall play and impact warrants the move

So did Bryson's. His overall play was great but he wasn't getting in the goals. Then he did. People are judging this guy off last season and the goals he scored. It's entirely relevant to point out people should check his stats. Don't presume he will get in 15 goals a season. 

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15:04

QUIET AT CARROW ROAD, FOR NOW

Chris Hull brings you up to date with the latest dealings at Norwich City.

“Lots of players have been linked with Norwich but nothing had materialised so far. Stoke’s Jon Walters, Everton’s Steven Naismith and Bournemouth’s Steve Cooke have been linked with moves to Carrow Road. In terms of exits, Gary Hooper is in talks with Fulham but Sheffield Wednesday are still interested in taking him on loan. I’m told a potential swap deal involving Lewis Grabban and Steve Cooke has been rejected by Bournemouth. We’re hoping for more activity in the coming hours.”

So did Bryson's. His overall play was great but he wasn't getting in the goals. Then he did. People are judging this guy off last season and the goals he scored. It's entirely relevant to point out people should check his stats. Don't presume he will get in 15 goals a season. 

Is he good enough to play for us that's the point, if our manager thinks so( presuming our interest is genuine ) that's good enough for me .

im not judging johnson by last season mate....ive liked him and howson ever since they played for dirty leeds. As for as bryson goes.... he was great season before last.... but take his goals away like last season.... he is less than half that beast. Dont get me wrong, i like bryson, but would much prefer johnson with or without his goals. 

A Norwich fan friend from Yarmouth said he was their best player last year but would be full time bench warmer when Olson returns from injury this year.

Could be something in this, but can't see us pulling 2 massive deals off in one day.

They don't even play the same position?

Archived