Relegation Battle

Peter Pedant

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop banging on about form since feb.

Different coach with different ideas and tactics.

Different mentality of the coach.

New players coming in and the established ones learning this said mentality.

This is a new season, it'll take time to learn.

Go on the spurs forum and see if they're moaning, no wins in 4 and spunked millions on players!!!.

It's 5 games in FFS, get a fookin grip.

It's a beautiful day here in Ireland. I am about to hit the open road and enjoy it. No hand wringing, no gloom, no doom. I'm just off out to enjoy my time with my kids, my wife and my sense of perspective. 

It's pouring with rain here in Keynsham.

What a bizzare op.... 5 games in and we come to this conclusion? Give it time..... just look at the start jim smith had.... 17th i think when we got trounced at prenton park in november? Lets see where we are in may.... but i guarantee it wont be in a relegation battle.

As ridiculous as this thread seems on face value, the op has a point. Not saying we will be relegated but this is certainly relegation form. 2 wins since february is worrying and those were only against wigan and blackpool. Those saying look at jim smith have a point but i can't see us going 5 unbeaten let alone 20 unbeaten like that jim smith team.

What a bizzare op.... 5 games in and we come to this conclusion? Give it time..... just look at the start jim smith had.... 17th i think when we got trounced at prenton park in november? Lets see where we are in may.... but i guarantee it wont be in a relegation battle.

Interested in knowing how you can guarantee we wont be in a relegation battle?

Given my pseudoplume and non de nym it is perhaps unsurprising to know that I have Bluenose friends.

I was talking with one this morning who was at the Brum v Rams game. He said Derby played brilliantly and the home team were lucky to come away with a point. Radio WM described the Rams as a "tightly disciplined, well controlled, unit".

Relegation battle? Not on your Eleanor!:wub:

Stop banging on about form since feb.

Different coach with different ideas and tactics.

Different mentality of the coach.

New players coming in and the established ones learning this said mentality.

This is a new season, it'll take time to learn.

Go on the spurs forum and see if they're moaning, no wins in 4 and spunked millions on players!!!.

It's 5 games in FFS, get a fookin grip.

what he said, FFS! grow a pair, will some of you?

Quit this "we're doomed" jibber jabber, Rosler did a job on us yesterday. Things will improve, just wish they had done so before Dirty Lids.....

I wasn't that bothered - had a really nice lunch in the Weston, Bath ( http://www.westonbath.com ) and a tasty pint of Butcombe bitter.

AmericanRam, super rams and Gypsy Ram like this ^^^^^^

One of the above 3 reprobates just made it into DCFCFans history, by becoming the donor of the 10,000th 'like' to my posts.

Shame on you - I need to get all surly and start upsetting people again.

At least the post was about food and drink - and not that bloody shower we all support.

One of the above 3 reprobates just made it into DCFCFans history, by becoming the donor of the 10,000th 'like' to my posts.

At least the post was about food and drink - and not that bloody shower we all support.

10,000 likes...the drinks are on you Eddie...again

Have one on me to start you on the next ten thousand ;)

10,000 likes...the drinks are on you Eddie...again

Like the Memsahib just said to me - the saddest part is the fact that I noticed it.

"Glory hunter" she said.

Archived