Hughes and Thorne....Dynamic Duo?

Brammie Steve

Given the uncanny similarity between George's start to last season and Will's start this time, how long is it likely to be before we have the pleasure of seeing these two on the pitch together?

They are clearly brilliant prospects and as a midfield duo would make a positive difference to any team.

Will Laptop's strategy and the diamond formation click into place or must we await Will's return to make it work?

What do the rest of you think?;)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughes and Thorne is a potential England duo

Thorne won't get in the England side whilst he is at Derby and even then unfortunately I don't see it happening. 

Will however could be the next Derby player to get in since Seth Johnson. 

But Derby need to be in the Prem for this to happen! 

Thorne won't get in the England side whilst he is at Derby and even then unfortunately I don't see it happening. 

Will however could be the next Derby player to get in since Seth Johnson. 

But Derby need to be in the Prem for this to happen! 

I'm gonna put it out there and say this is our final season with Hughes in the squad. 

I'm gonna put it out there and say this is our final season with Hughes in the squad. 

We've said that every year since 2012, but his injury throws a spanner in the works.

He's done his time with us as far as I'm concerned. If he stays, grand. If he goes, best of luck to him, always going to get a good reception any time he comes back to the iPro with any other team.

But I do think the injury, plus if we go up, we would be the best place for him. A Premier League Derby really is the ideal for him because he's settled here and he plays first team football here. We're just in the wrong league for him at the moment.

As soon as I saw you had posted I knew that you would mention Bryson.

Just gonna leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW6HhC0xkZA

once in a blue moon and because of that game Derby are not in premiership because mckaren kept the same team which was just stupidity , I will go with this seasons form without him 0 wins out of 6 that's zero , nada , nil , 

once in a blue moon and because of that game Derby are not in premiership because mckaren kept the same team which was just stupidity , I will go with this seasons form without him 0 wins out of 6 that's zero , nada , nil , 

I now know what happened to the Bryson of old. He met you, his Yoko Ono.

We've also got 0 wins out of 6 without Saul Deeney in the squad. MOTWYW

Archived