Worth 20 minutes of anyones time

ronnieronalde

I was going to link it to my books facebook page but I don't want to force anyone to have to go there and I'm not posting until tomorrow anyway. Maybe something to get you lot into the mood for tomorrow.

I could literally watch hour after hour after hour after hour.

I still love what he says, how he says it and how right he was about so many things ahead of his time.

It's really 20 minutes worth taking. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo2kvo_vfnw&list=PLsL-w-V9iNtEdm3Lfio79IpRZnyml-Mrg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it, thanks for posting this. Great example of the famous brutal honesty and sharp pointed philosophies on the game. The game was much more honest back then I understand, but even for his time there was no BS about him, which just makes him stand out so much more in a current era of footballing BS.

I was going to link it to my books facebook page but I don't want to force anyone to have to go there and I'm not posting until tomorrow anyway. Maybe something to get you lot into the mood for tomorrow.

I could literally watch hour after hour after hour after hour.

I still love what he says, how he says it and how right he was about so many things ahead of his time.

It's really 20 minutes worth taking. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo2kvo_vfnw&list=PLsL-w-V9iNtEdm3Lfio79IpRZnyml-Mrg

Opens up with the Sinfin lane Training Ground. 

looking again it could of been Allestree Park ? 

Watched the Rams train a lot at Sinfin and then I'd  go train spotting with my mates on Goodsmoor Road Bridge and watch the Pates and Brits go through and mark um off on my compendium . 

Royal Star was my favorite steam train  

Then off to King George 5th and think I was King Kev  or Geoff Barrowcliffe or Frank Upton  

Good old Brian he brought the great times back  to the Rams and superstars like Roy Mac and Toddy and Nishey etc. 

He got us Dave Mackay and the title and then Dave did it again 

Glad you all enjoyed it lads and lasses. He was "the special one"

I used to get a bit sad watching him and missing him, now I'm just incredibly grateful he was SO famous there are literally hundreds of clips and they all make me smile and make me proud to have known him!!

Now come on today, beat those dirty Leeds @*!^"@!***

You know he'd want you to stick it up em :-)

Archived