Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turned it off on the 85th :(

Boring. QPR have some rubbish players. Big names but proper rubbish.

Fer... what's his purpose? To slow the ball down and keep it until the last possible second before passing it to somebody who has no time and space. Thought he was supposed to be good? 

Henry... eee aaaaw. 

Green, Konchesky, Faurlin, Sandro... look about as hungry as Steve Evans. Kick the ball, get paid, go home.

5 hours ago, Alpha said:

Turned it off on the 85th :(

Boring. QPR have some rubbish players. Big names but proper rubbish.

Fer... what's his purpose? To slow the ball down and keep it until the last possible second before passing it to somebody who has no time and space. Thought he was supposed to be good? 

Henry... eee aaaaw. 

Green, Konchesky, Faurlin, Sandro... look about as hungry as Steve Evans. Kick the ball, get paid, go home.

Think Fer would make a good goalkeeper 

19 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Was it for handball then the pen?  

When I saw he'd been sent off I thought he'd have been caught asleep on the ball and tried to win it back. 

He's quite highly rated isn't he? 

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Was it for handball then the pen?  

When I saw he'd been sent off I thought he'd have been caught asleep on the ball and tried to win it back. 

He's quite highly rated isn't he? 

To be fair so are most of the other QPR players but they all look sh1te

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

The thing is, Green probably would have saved it. He was pretty much in line with the flight of the ball before Fer blocked it.

I know it's instinct and he may have thought it would've gone in so there would be a better chance of saving the penalty, but it was a needless handball.

21 minutes ago, Kernow said:

The thing is, Green probably would have saved it. He was pretty much in line with the flight of the ball before Fer blocked it.

I know it's instinct and he may have thought it would've gone in so there would be a better chance of saving the penalty, but it was a needless handball.

I actually thought Green had saved it until I saw the replay, thought Boro players were protesting that it had home over the line!

Archived