Frédéric Gounongbe

ripleyram88

I am following Rams from the Premier League days with Igor Stimac and Aljosa Asanovic; and later with Branko Strupar.

And ever since then, through the bad days and the good days.

And now you live in the land of great beer.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE!

I contacted the journalist who wrote the article on Africa Top Sports or whatever it was called, and he has confirmed to me that it is just a rumour and he does not know of any legitimate source.

Worth a punt, I reckon.  Nice to get the odd player whose name the commentators mangle on a regular basis!

Like dear old Graham with Kinklardzuh

I think this is a non starter. 1. we don't need another striker(we need a class central midfielder) 2. Total unknown playing in a mediocre Belguim league. 3. If he was any good, would be playing or attracting a bigger club than his current one

Point 3 - you could say that about any player. Weimann left a Premiership club to join us -does that mean he's no good? What a waste of £2m then!

Clement told the Derby Telegraph after Charlton game that there's nothing in this.

Like most of these type of rumours. 

My favourite is still Bambang Pamukas who was linked with us since his website said the word "Derby", if I recall right. 

Archived