mo55y's DCFC 'PL' Tables 2015/16

mozza

Just now, Wolfie said:

'course you didn't ;):ph34r:

Well, I genuinely don't remember how many I made, so it would be foolish to defend my stance. But I certainly know a lot of times I didn't bother. 

You didn't even manage automatic promotion, Wolfie. FFP is coming for you.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Well, I genuinely don't remember how many I made, so it would be foolish to defend my stance. But I certainly know a lot of times I didn't bother. 

You didn't even manage automatic promotion, Wolfie. FFP is coming for you.

It wasn't the priority.

The style of my predictions was more important than the outcome. It's the Wolfie way.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It wasn't the priority.

The style of my predictions was more important than the outcome. It's the Wolfie way.

and yet it all counted for nothing. You're still in same old division as shitty old SaintRam etc. etc.

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

Thanks for all the work yo put into this Mozza, congratulations to Dordogne Ram and all that finished above me. 

To those that finished below me....         logo.png  ;)

You get a like as I finished above you :lol:

Monbazillac is a very sweet Dordogne wine, but prefer Gaillac Douce from a little further south - try some Cam, it might sweeten you up a little! 

Joking aside, as I put in my message on the Hull away play-off prediction thread, which seems to have gone walk- about, this season has been a strange one for predictions, and we are all way down on the totals of ladyram and froggg in 2015.

On the run-in ie since Rotherham away (sorry!), points have been hard to come by, with only palimpsest scoring 11, r4derby 9, wolfie, radioactivewaste, Davec2203, Kernow, gritters, cisse and East Herts Ram on 8 being the only ones amongst the leading pack to have bettered 0.5 points per game, so it was very much look over your shoulder time!

For me, the prediction league adds another dimension to my DCFC interest as well as keeping the grey cells active, particularly as this season is the first since 1951 that I have not seen a live game  - "half fan" as eddie would say! (or worse).

As several have already said, great work by mozza yet again and we all owe him our gratitude over the season, and I look forward to picking things up again with  the 2016/2017 season. 

9 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Just checked, you beat me by 4 points, them bloody Rotherham and Ipswich games cost me, went for wins in both of 'em. Bah. We will resume this in August.

Think I did as well...

23 hours ago, Dordogne_Ram said:

Monbazillac is a very sweet Dordogne wine, but prefer Gaillac Douce from a little further south - try some Cam, it might sweeten you up a little! 

Joking aside, as I put in my message on the Hull away play-off prediction thread, which seems to have gone walk- about, this season has been a strange one for predictions, and we are all way down on the totals of ladyram and froggg in 2015.

On the run-in ie since Rotherham away (sorry!), points have been hard to come by, with only palimpsest scoring 11, r4derby 9, wolfie, radioactivewaste, Davec2203, Kernow, gritters, cisse and East Herts Ram on 8 being the only ones amongst the leading pack to have bettered 0.5 points per game, so it was very much look over your shoulder time!

For me, the prediction league adds another dimension to my DCFC interest as well as keeping the grey cells active, particularly as this season is the first since 1951 that I have not seen a live game  - "half fan" as eddie would say! (or worse).

As several have already said, great work by mozza yet again and we all owe him our gratitude over the season, and I look forward to picking things up again with  the 2016/2017 season. 

My strongish run-in got me back on terms in a separate DCFC prediction league. Sadly too little too late in this one. I can't resist pointing out that I missed 2 games btw.

Solid mid-upper league table finish for me considering I didn't participate for a number of weeks during the middle of the season. Next season will be my year with the right motivation and financial backing. Time to really rattle the cat amongst the pigeons. I have the belief to do a Brighton.

51 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Thanks for running this Mozza, great stuff. 7th was above what we set out as our objective at the start of the season. Obviously this will increase expectations for next year, but that's the sort of pressure you want at this level.

14th , me , i'm happy with that ..

Archived