Autos, Play Offs, Relegation 2015/16

Gandalf's shin pads

Apologies if similar threads have been posted elsewhere. Had a quick scan but didn't see any. 

What it says on the tin really. Your predicted top six plus relegation candidates. 

Heads on the block then.

Mine:-

1) Derby County*

2) Middlesbrough 

3) Burnley

4) Hull

5) QPR

6) Fulham

22) Rotherham 

23) Charlton 

24) Preston

* I'm almost 33 years old and have no recollection of us winning a league title (slightly too young to remember the 86/87 season) This is the first time since we went up under Jim Smith that I think we have a squad strong enough to genuinely challenge.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair I'm finding it a really hard league to second guess this season. I think Derby and Boro are probably the outstanding candidates for automatic promotion this year and are being touted as such by virtually everyone.

Hull, Burnley and Wolves could all have a realistic shot at 1st/2nd though depending on how they settle into the league. Likewise, with McCarthy in charge, why not. Don't suppose they can be entirely ruled out...

Yeah, I wasn't sure about Brentford, will they carry on from last season or was last season a flash in the pan ?

Leeds, is Rosler going to make an impact ? My dark horses this year are Brighton, I think Hughton's just going about his business quietly and they could be one to watch.

I honestly think the Championship is more exciting than the Premier League and I think this season will be one of the best for twists and turns. If one team runs away with it I'll be surprised (unless it's us and I'll be delighted ;)

COYR

heres  hopeing  and fingers crossed

1. Derby

2. Ipswich

----------------

3. Burnley

4. Middlesboro

5. Q. P . R

6 . Sheff Wed   ...    with Wednesday  beating Q.P.R  in final

relegated

GUMPS  -  on last day of season

Rotherham  -  and steve evans  explodes

Preston 

Wishful thinking   but one can but hope 

I'd absolutely love Boro to be crap this season! Can't see it happening unfortunately. Bold prediction though!

they will be don't worry. 

A one season wonder and with no Bamford or Vossen they will have nothing anyone will worry about. 

Probably going to be drawing 90% of their games 0-0. 

they will be don't worry. 

A one season wonder and with no Bamford or Vossen they will have nothing anyone will worry about. 

Probably going to be drawing 90% of their games 0-0. 

Vossen did very little, Downing is (before a ball has been kicked) in contention for best player in the league. And Stuani is an international. They'll still find goals.

Archived