guys I need your help

B4ev6is

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the same problem. Can't pick up DAB in Chesterfield and AM is useless unless I go sit in the car !!  Am hoping it will be online from Radio Derby.......................or on Rams player .  Been dreading the moment they put Rams games on dab  They have already put special ;features on there.      IT'S DERBY  COUNTY.............................:angry:

The live comm against Meppen wasn't online through radio derby (At least for me anyway) but you could access it from the BBC Sport website, maybe they will do it again the same...?

BBC sport online tonight. Or look matchday thread

Were I am I can not pick up radio derby from my currient location so I will not even know how the lads getting on unless I look on twitter.

Maybe watch stream ?

Definitely get yourself on the waiting list (call the ticket office)

I missed out on Rotherham tickets last year but managed to get 5 together by being on the waiting list. I think they must hold some back for friends of the club etc then sell any left over last minute

Got the same problem. Can't pick up DAB in Chesterfield and AM is useless unless I go sit in the car !!  Am hoping it will be online from Radio Derby.......................or on Rams player .  Been dreading the moment they put Rams games on dab  They have already put special ;features on there.      IT'S DERBY  COUNTY.............................:angry:

I think that DAB only covers about 30 mile radius. 

Archived