guys I need your help

B4ev6is

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that DAB only covers about 30 mile radius. 

I think for Radio purposes CHESSIE is officially in Radio Sheffiield area.    Radio Derby tends to generally ignore the fact that we are a big part of the county.

i just clicked for 'full screen' and they disappeared anyway ..

click on the really small x's to clear the adds not the larger obvious ones

Just a little tip to save yourself the kerfuffle, download adblocker via Google and it'll get rid of them for you on every website you come across with annoying ads. 

Sorted!

Just a little tip to save yourself the kerfuffle, download adblocker via Google and it'll get rid of them for you on every website you come across with annoying ads. 

Sorted!

I hope Heir Daveo don't see this post.

I hope Heir Daveo don't see this post.

remember the fuss that went on about that misterious ferrari parked outside iPro?  they do say advertising pays well, look at ITV,  six channels less viewers higher profits, Daveo will be bedfellows with MM in a few years.

remember the fuss that went on about that misterious ferrari parked outside iPro?  they do say advertising pays well, look at ITV,  six channels less viewers higher profits, Daveo will be bedfellows with MM in a few years.

A few years? Get a grip McRamFan. That relationship was clearly consummated about a month ago. Bit creepy though that he took along a few to watch.

Pay for Ramsplayer ya tight gits.

So as a season ticket holder who lives in London I already spend about £1,500 watching Derby... and that's before you add in the random away trips I tend to add in (Bolton away from London for an evening kick off... why?)... So I don't pay for Rams player as it's yet ANOTHER expense AND I'm only getting value from it for away games... In fact ANY season ticket holder is getting stiffed on it...

I end up most away games spending two hours in the living room with my TV, Laptop and tablet... Final Score live on the TV, BBC text updates on the laptop and lives scores on the tablet...

Yes... I am a loser...

Archived