I'm hiding in here tonight. - 15/16 Season

Srg

26 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The told you so-er's won't find this place, too busy telling everyone they were right all along! 

I'm hungry, any chance of a bag of nuts?

Don't spoil their fun, it's the negative heads moment in the sun, they need to vent to be happy.

Off for a pint in the Bluebell at Blackfordby with my bro, what do you fancy salted or roasted?:)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Don't spoil their fun, it's the negative heads moment in the sun, they need to vent to be happy.

Off for a pint in the Bluebell at Blackfordby with my bro, what do you fancy salted or roasted?:)

Roasted thanks, enjoy your pint!

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Here's an intellectual question

Would you have a testicle off in exchange for Derby "doing a Leicester"?

Have already lost one, so no definitely not

Edit: On second thought yes, the left one, it's made of nylon

I've been doing this in the pub generally since Boro, Derby's form on it's own doesn't bother me but post after post of unending repetitive negativity is just tiresome. 

Does anyone else get their chinese from Modern Cuisine on Friar gate? That place has the best prawn crackers.

8 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Thought this place would be rammed, but apart from the flickering glow of torchlight passing the windows, it's deserted.

Had it been a 3pm kick off on a Saturday, it would have been rammed. I think most of us just gave a massive sigh, then went to bed.

I will say I'd be very interested in knowing the difference in the amount of new members when we're doing badly compared to when we're doing well. 

On 25/01/2016 at 22:49, Posh Ram said:

Here's an intellectual question

Would you have a testicle off in exchange for Derby "doing a Leicester"?

I would guess proportionally it's increased since Christmas, say compared with Oct to Dec. Think it may have something to do with people being brought up with Twitter and not able to form their own logical opinions!

Of course we're struggling, everyone can see that and it's even more disappointing given the invest by MM but anyone would think we were in the bottom 3 with only 2 matches to go to save our skins!

34 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I would guess proportionally it's increased since Christmas, say compared with Oct to Dec. Think it may have something to do with people being brought up with Twitter and not able to form their own logical opinions!

Of course we're struggling, everyone can see that and it's even more disappointing given the invest by MM but anyone would think we were in the bottom 3 with only 2 matches to go to save our skins!

That was in response to SaintRams' comment, not Posh Ram

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I will say I'd be very interested in knowing the difference in the amount of new members when we're doing badly compared to when we're doing well. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Can I interject as a relative newcomer that heard Mel mention this forum on the R.D phone/moan in (note only listened as heard he was on it)

At the time we were flying and when I looked in and logged on to read a few threads there was a massive positive vibe, in fact some of the comments were its never been a better time to be a Ram. Personally I still think thats the case, compared to some of the sufferance I've enjoyed as a supporter over the years. But not all fans will see it that way in this mini slump.

There lies a difference to what happens in all types of media outlets and seems to be occurring on these boards. I'm sure others are finding some threads seriously weird, but that's probably because they are supporters who sigh at fickle fans. Now it doesn't matter whether you are a supporter or a fan, after all everybody is entitled to an opinion, freedom of speech and all that, so long as it doesn't cross lines etc.

So it's not so much people not being able to form opinions for me, don't even venture near Twitter myself, more a case of mindset.

By the way, I've noticed a serious amount of negativity, with certain posters and if you look deep enough, they are either stirring a response or encouraging group think. Personal choice again, but the more negativity, the more I'm inclined to laugh at the poster and just keep out the debate, as really I came on here for fun banter, when I'm idling time or on my travels.

Time to finish my pint

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

That was in response to SaintRams' comment, not Posh Ram

Was going to say - the combination of my original question and "it has increased proportionally since Christmas" and "save our skins" had me slightly concerned for you!

Archived