Kenny Burns to open his big mouth again in the near future

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be a good game actually, guess the headline of Kenny's next column.

'Why learning your craft at Bolton and Palace is better than at Chelsea, PSG and Real'

"Why Nicky Maynard could be the top scorer in the league this season"

And in the article he mentions Derby roughly 6 times

TobyWanKenobi

Stephen Pickering? I recognise the name. Usually in clickbait articles that pop up on HITC. Same one?

can we please stop mentioning Andy Reid - this morning someone suggested that Florest could "pawn Andy Reid" and I've been struggling to get a really revolting vision out of my head - it's really put me off my lunch.....

Former Rams defender Kenny Burns walking out of M&S in the Intu Centre. What with the shoeing he often gives Derby County in his weekly column in the Nottingham Post, he's a brave man setting foot in the city!

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Lunchtime-Life-July-7/story-26848493-detail/story.html#ixzz3fP1bJarB 

Clearly the Eagle Centre is inferior to the Broadmarsh, too. 

My money goes on

"Experience will decide promotion battle" 

You'll get...

"Derby have appointed a relative novice..." 

"Dougie knows all about the Championship" 

"A settled team while rivals spend lavishly" 

"Embargo done Forest a favour" 

• 2 weeks later...

Burns is just a sensationalist , trying to get us to react.

Forget him, just laugh that he feels the need to include us in all of his work, a sign of envy

Apart from the flower arrangers none of his other three championship club employers offer him any credibility.

can we please stop mentioning Andy Reid - this morning someone suggested that Florest could "pawn Andy Reid" and I've been struggling to get a really revolting vision out of my head - it's really put me off my lunch.....

I agree , this conjures up the vision of the Irish version of American Pie

NOOOOOOOOO !

Burns is just a sensationalist , trying to get us to react.

Forget him, just laugh that he feels the need to include us in all of his work, a sign of envy

Apart from the flower arrangers none of his other three championship club employers offer him any credibility.

Oh yes and back in his Birmingham days I seem to recall him one Boxing Day at the BBG trying to physically take on Colin Todd , he lost miserably and hid for the rest of the match. Plus of course he was also very infamous at the time for his back of the head , head butt on an Arsenal forward while defending a free kick at Highbury.

What a man and what a player ha ha , shame he ever wore the Ram never worthy of it  

Archived