Belper Town v Derby County XI

Day

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not

Because I don't think there is one unless DCFC put it up next few days maybe?

Dont listen to that bully.

Good try I ain't gonna bite that one JW. Now show respect to B4 instead taking the p!ss.

I was at the game. Lack lustre first half. Belper were well organised, should have been two up at half time. Second half was a vast improvement on the first.Things picked up when Mason Bennett came on. He looked fit and very strong.  Zanzala was good but half a yard short of pace. Ethan Wassall looked good as I had not seen him before. Gordon looked a right handful, he has good vision and can beat a player with step overs with embarrassing ease. Their goalkeeper made some very good saves in the second half. I think that 2-2 was a fair result in the end. Derby's first goal was a touch of class, the Polish guy, Caspar (on trial) saw the gap and rattled it the corner with ease from 20 metres., his second was a tap in. Timi is a Slovenian player and I understand that he has signed up. Lowen was on trial, he played in Germany in a defensive pairing called Lowen, Behold. Looks like Derby's European scouting is working out well. Early days but I would say about six players would make the Championship standard in two years time.

Archived