Belper Town v Derby County XI

Day

Friday 10th July, 7.30pm

Adults £7, Concessions £5

A park in Belper somewhere with @Srg at the touchline on his own singing if you don't f'in bounce, you're a Red with £3 change in his back pocket for his half time burger.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't been since........Belper Town 0-0 Alfreton Town. Attendance 66

Dressing rooms seemed to be in the portakabin on one side of the pitch, which also seemed to house the social club and bar, judging by the clouds of smoke billowing out when the door opened and the players trotted out.

Still no stands around 3 sides of the pitch I presume, with a bit of covering next to the changing rooms/bar.

There is a main stand, and there is a brick changing room with an indoor bar... it's actually decent. Seater stand down one side, and the other side has a bit of a stand with a roof without seats.

All being well, I will be there, fairly close to the bar as I am not doing the driving. Tickets are a bit pricey, I would say.

In fairness, pretty sure this is what they charge for a league game.

There is a main stand, and there is a brick changing room with an indoor bar... it's actually decent. Seater stand down one side, and the other side has a bit of a stand with a roof without seats.

See what happens when you move away for just the odd 35 years?

the worlds gone mad. You'll be telling me Woolies has closed down next!

Why do I feel the urge to make a Hilter YouTube video with him being told that Lathams has gone, the Pottery Service Station is run by Indians and there's a mini co-op behind the Greyhound.

if he ain't been back for 35 years we should probably inform him about the 'new estate' and Silkolene

Archived