Jordan Rhodes

BottrillRAM

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really see it. Rhodes is not similar to Martin in terms of playstyle. And the player we've heard about after Ince (from Nixon) is in line to be bought even if no-one gets sold (again, according to Nixon). So it's not an incoming replacement.

This is all very puzzling.... why would we spend 10m on rhodes (albeit he is a quality goalscorer) if we are keeping martin.... and investing heavily in another player after ince? Seems all too crazy for me

We aren't :lol: Rhodes is just the speculation. We're not in for Rhodes. 

This is all very puzzling.... why would we spend 10m on rhodes (albeit he is a quality goalscorer) if we are keeping martin.... and investing heavily in another player after ince? Seems all too crazy for me

That's your problem is believing things like this one. We aren't spending £10m on Rhodes at all.

It's a piece on bookies odds, nothing more or less. I state in the body that it's unlikely and definitely wouldn't happen unless we sell Martin. 

Y'all need to get yer panties out of that twist. 

Don't have anything against the article or the fact that it's been written. Just people keep making threads of them :lol: and the level of evidence, as you point out being just bookies, is a similar level other threads get locked for.

It's a piece on bookies odds, nothing more or less. I state in the body that it's unlikely and definitely wouldn't happen unless we sell Martin. 

Y'all need to get yer panties out of that twist. 

But peddle the nonsense and it snowballs.

It's exactly what Radio Derby and Nicholson get slated for.

Based on our intent shown so far, it's natural that we're going to be linked with every quality player. Quiet transfer week + lazy & bored journos = ????

You got it...

Archived