Jordan Rhodes

BottrillRAM

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So called DCFC fans know more about a different clubs strikers injury than why Chrissy wasn't playing yesterday ?

Erm it was on twitter about Rhodes + Baptiste. Chrissy probably back for Northampton game.

Boro are now 6/4 favourites to sign Rhodes.

Not happening as they signing someone from Spanish La Liga.

not true he wasn't capable of limping and was carted away on a stretcher.

well, I maybe was under egging the dish some what, I was actually told the meat wagon drove on to the pitch and he was thrown in the back.

a plea was made to see if there was a doctor at the game?

• 2 weeks later...

Rumours are starting to circulate on twitter that we are interested in Rhodes again.

The guy reporting it is  'Northern Rover' an apparant  ITK journalist saying we have asked about him again today although Rovers are in continued talks with Boro. 

Please don't shoot the messenger,  I'm only reporting what ive seen, I'm not sure if there's any truth in it.

Rumours are starting to circulate on twitter that we are interested in Rhodes again.

The guy reporting it is  'Northern Rover' an apparant  ITK journalist saying we have asked about him again today although Rovers are in continued talks with Boro. 

Please don't shoot the messenger,  I'm only reporting what ive seen, I'm not sure if there's any truth in it.

If they are holding out for £14m from Boro then I'm not interested. He's a good player, but unlike some championship clubs I would not be comfortable spending that amount on one player. Such a huge gamble. If we were in the prem I'd be more relaxed about the idea. 

I mean, what if he gets injured? 

Swansea managed to buy Bony for £12m, and he had just come off of a season where he was one of the top scorers in all of EUROPE. Rhodes will never be worth more than him.

How have they rejected that?!?!?! Bonkers.

Owners are reluctant to let him go. Especially if Gestede is also close to leaving.

To be honest, if I was Rhodes I'd be a little confused. People are supposedly offering £10m+, Prem money, and no-one from the Prem is in for him.

Blackburn are reluctant to sell anyway, but they'd probably accept £10m from a premiership team. Selling him to someone else in the same league would leave a bitter taste in the mouth I imagine. 

Archived