Joe Gomez

DEL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see where Wisdom and Gomez fit into a matchday 18. 

They're the same player, but Gomez has shown himself in a hell of a lot better light than Wisdom during the pre-season. I think Wisdom will be moved on, but I don't think it will be to a Championship club.

Simply no place for him at Liverpool. 

Wisdom and Gomez played left back in the friendly and I read somewhere that they both would be as back up for full back. Wisdom ain't coming back unless he tell the club he want to go!

Wisdom and Gomez played left back in the friendly and I read somewhere that they both would be as back up for full back. Wisdom ain't coming back unless he tell the club he want to go!

At right back they have Clyne with Manquillo back up, left back they have Moreno with Enrique back up then Gomez to cover both, cant see where Wisdom fits in unless they sell someone but all are recent signings other than Enrique.

At right back they have Clyne with Manquillo back up, left back they have Moreno with Enrique back up then Gomez to cover both, cant see where Wisdom fits in unless they sell someone but all are recent signings other than Enrique.

Pretty sure Manquillo was sent back, not 100% though.

Manquillo was sent back but they still have Clyne, Flanagan and Enrique ahead of Wisdom (maybe even the boy Gomez.  Despite his new contract I think Wisdom would be available.

Gomez can play LB, RB and CB. As a backup it would be hard to think he isn't ahead of Wisdom. 

This gives a pretty good insight to where Wisdom and Gomez currently are.... 

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-liverpool-fc-new-boy-9696988 

summed up in this last sentence: There will be far greater challenges ahead. But within the space of three games, he may have completed his first - moving ahead of Wisdom in the Anfield pecking order. 

Wisdom played once, at left-back, and hasn't been seen since. I'd be disappointed if we were not at least watching this situation! 

Manquillo was sent back but they still have Clyne, Flanagan and Enrique ahead of Wisdom (maybe even the boy Gomez.  Despite his new contract I think Wisdom would be available.

Flanagan is injured and may not be back until at least November. I haven't seen any mention of Enrique in a while at liverpool, but I still think Wisdom is a chance. Quite a U-Turn, as about 2 weeks ago I was 100% certain he wasn't being loaned out.

Oh my, if Andre Wisdom turned out to me the next big summer addition, I think I'd make a mess.

Just think how unfair the Championship would be.

GRANT

WISDOM     KEOGH   SHACKELL   FORSYTH

THORNE    

HENDRICK    HUGHES

INCE                    MARTIN            WEIMANN

Oh my, if Andre Wisdom turned out to me the next big summer addition, I think I'd make a mess.

Just think how unfair the Championship would be.

GRANT

WISDOM     KEOGH   SHACKELL   FORSYTH

THORNE    

HENDRICK    HUGHES

INCE                    MARTIN            WEIMANN

let's not forget a very strong bench

Carson

Pearce

Baird

bryson

bent

Dawkins