Joe Gomez

DEL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Young centre back - can play right back, likes to play it seems

Is he still officially a Charlton player?

Only way I can see him coming here on loan is if he joins a Prem Club - I see Liverpool are rumoured

see my suggestion in the suggestions thread, maybe I started a rumour there. Off to liverpool apparently. 

I don't want him if it will hamper the Shackell deal in any way. We have to get Shackell as far as I'm consdered

Cause and effect, I reckon (that's cropping up a lot).

Gomez coming in wouldn't influence the Shackell deal one way or the other (Cause).

Rather, him coming in would be symptomatic of the Shackell deal having already fallen through (Effect).

PistoldPete2

Cause and effect, I reckon (that's cropping up a lot).

Gomez coming in wouldn't influence the Shackell deal one way or the other (Cause).

Rather, him coming in would be symptomatic of the Shackell deal having already fallen through (Effect).

Gomez is right sided cb or RB, shackell is left sided Cb or emergency lb. no cause no effect. 

Gomez is right sided cb or RB, shackell is left sided Cb or emergency lb. no cause no effect. 

It would be if it was a decision to sign one or the other, and to shuffle the pack around him (which was the point I was countering)

Archived