Joe Gomez

DEL

We must be flogging Shotton surely if we're looking for another RB? Can't see Christie going, he's better at RB that Shotton and is also younger. Plus we've got about 30 CBs at the club so one or two must be off.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We must be flogging Shotton surely if we're looking for another RB? Can't see Christie going, he's better at RB that Shotton and is also younger. Plus we've got about 30 CBs at the club so one or two must be off.

There is a suggestion that we are going to play 3 at the back which would explain why we are signing so many centre backs

PistoldPete2

There is a suggestion that we are going to play 3 at the back which would explain why we are signing so many centre backs

who suggested this? We have christie Shotton Keogh Bucko albentosa Pearce warnock and fozzy. That's 8 players for four places , ie two for everyone. We also have Martin , bent and soon to be weimann. How many strikers will we play . All three?  ince too? Squad still hasn't come together yet but I doubt we will play 3CBs. 

Good prospect.

He'd be decent back-up as he can play at both RB and CB. He was named in the Euro u17 team of the tournament under Peacock. 

why would he come here to be back up?

PistoldPete2

why would he come here to be back up?

he won't get in liverpools team will he? Mind you I thought that about Ibe and I was wrong.

This would be one heck of a signing.

I dunno whats going on at the minute at Derby??? We are signing good players daily it seems at bargain rates. I cant be doing with loans as well, enjoying the permanents atm

remember when everyone used to get shitty with us cause we loaned so many players xD

Archived