Channel 5 Primetime 9pm Football League Show

Curtains

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that they're trying to be different with a live studio audience and a chat viewers via skype, but this and the inevitable 15 minutes of ads with seriously cut into the amount of time they can actually show football...

Plus I don't want to pay extra to Sky so i can watch C5 in HD so most of the footage will look crap...

• 1 month later...

Tomorrow at 9pm is the first show! Will probably watch the championship stuff and then switch to MOTD, well timed to do so.

I'm curious if they'll have better analysis/go into more detail. 30 second comments about every game was a little disappointing in the FLS but there's so much to do. It's 1hr and 25 minutes long and I assume it's going to have adverts, so not holding out much hope.

Tomorrow at 9pm is the first show! Will probably watch the championship stuff and then switch to MOTD, well timed to do so.

I'm curious if they'll have better analysis/go into more detail. 30 second comments about every game was a little disappointing in the FLS but there's so much to do. It's 1hr and 25 minutes long and I assume it's going to have adverts, so not holding out much hope.

will be the same rubbish with 1 mobile phone camera at 90% of the games. 

will be the same rubbish with 1 mobile phone camera at 90% of the games. 

Yeah, at least it's before MOTD now, don't have to eat into prime-gaming time with it :lol:

It's going to be pants. 

They've got a live audience. Why? And assuming they'll be talking to people and having adverts then you're not going to get much more than the goals. 

The only positive is that it's on early. 

Archived