Channel 5 Primetime 9pm Football League Show

Curtains

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I prefer it in some ways. The lack of analysis at times is great. Showing people 10 replays from 10 angles in super slow motion why a CB was a half inch out of position drives me crazy. 

Especially when it's from Kevin Kilbane. It's a fast game of football. Put your lab coat down. 

And it's on earlier. 

Just cut out all the talking. I don't need to be told that Karanka will be happy to have won. 

Match, interviews, highlight any talking points. Move on.

I don't miss the FLS at all.

To be honest I prefer it in some ways. The lack of analysis at times is great. Showing people 10 replays from 10 angles in super slow motion why a CB was a half inch out of position drives me crazy. 

Especially when it's from Kevin Kilbane. It's a fast game of football. Put your lab coat down. 

And it's on earlier. 

Just cut out all the talking. I don't need to be told that Karanka will be happy to have won. 

Match, interviews, highlight any talking points. Move on.

I don't miss the FLS at all.

I agree about the 'analysis'. It's a simple game, not string theory. 

The 'analysis' is only there to make the pundits seem less stupid than in fact they are. And it fails to do even that in the case of Robbie Savage. 

Oh how the mighty have fallen ..........

MANISH

To be fair, all sorts of people do the stories on CBeebies. Derek Jacobi (who also does In the Night Garden), David Tennent, the bloke out of Elbow. My particular favourite is Stephen Graham reading 'Giraffes Can't Dance'.

I thinks it's a bit of a badge of honour with your kids to read the CBeebies bedtime story.

Archived