Buxton preparing for post-playing career?

eustonstation

Just noticed this on the Twitter. Not trying to foster any conspiracy theories, I'm simply curious to know if Jake has said anything about his plans after playing. I don't believe I've seen any interviews where he says he's looking to coach. 

Think he'd be a great addition to the academy set-up one day. 

2ujgks0.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was a football manager I would get my senior players doing their badges as the course teaches you, amoungst othe rthings, how to motivate, man manage and pick people up - very important that the seniors can support the youngsters coming through.

Just noticed this. I'm curious to know if Jake has said anything about his plans after playing. I don't believe I've seen any interviews where he says he's looking to coach. 

2ujgks0.png

Next week he starts a 2 week programme to obtain a Level 2 Customer Service & Barista Skills Certificate at Costa Coffee.

Next week he starts a 2 week programme to obtain a Level 2 Customer Service & Barista Skills Certificate at Costa Coffee.

​I'm teaching him VBA after that. I'm sure that he will Excel.

Jake needs to look at all Windows of opportunity whilst taking a Microsoft approach to dealing with vulnerable staff members who may be moving on. Bucko took an Apple for his main teacher each day and has developed the team Hudl to a new level.

Archived