Buxton preparing for post-playing career?

eustonstation

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard he's Avid on the idea of photoshoping a coffee cup next to his certificate to illustrate his love to Mac.

Bucko has no need of Photoshop - he wills it and reality re-organises itself around his wishes.

Whatever happened to traditional values?

Back in the day an ex-player would buy up a country pub, drink until he blew up to the size of a barrage balloon, live off his old playing-day anecdotes to generate a few freebies from the locals and gradually work his way to the twin retirement age goals of bankruptcy and divorce.

No. No more. CTL ALT DEL thread. 

Strangely enough, I'm currently trying to alter an Excel process to disable the red X in the top right-hand corner of the workbook to stop the user just closing the workbook and force them to use 'Apply' or 'Cancel' buttons (controlled exit).

Strangely enough, I'm currently trying to alter an Excel process to disable the red X in the top right-hand corner of the workbook to stop the user just closing the workbook and force them to use 'Apply' or 'Cancel' buttons (controlled exit).

Jeez mate. I bet you could do with a stiff drink to help you sleep after doing that. Madness. 

Cracked it as well - wrote my own date-picker/calendar file which I can now use to create project schedules, integrate with gantt charts, holiday booking systems, job v resource allocation etc.

Cracked it as well - wrote my own date-picker/calendar file which I can now use to create project schedules, integrate with gantt charts, holiday booking systems, job v resource allocation etc.

hows the take 5 coming on?

hows the take 5 coming on?

I'd like to develop a simpler form.

People basically fell away because it was such a pain trying to keep tabs on who played for who. I'm open to suggestions as to how to improve on it - perhaps just correct HT and FT scores/results.

Archived