Looking for a new goalkeeper for 2015/16?

cymru

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Butland and Grant, or possibly Grant and Butland.

Good options between the sticks I reckon.

i'd hate being judged as a goalie.

A striker who misses ten shots and scores a purler to win the match is applauded.

A goalie makes ten brilliant saves then lets an easy goal goes in due to his one lapse of concentration and suddenly he's useless!

Butland and Grant, or possibly Grant and Butland.

Good options between the sticks I reckon.

i'd hate being judged as a goalie.

A striker who misses ten shots and scores a purler to win the match is applauded.

A goalie makes ten brilliant saves then lets an easy goal goes in due to his one lapse of concentration and suddenly he's useless!

​I suspect we already made moves towards Butland and that'd be why he was offered that new contract. 

I couldn't agree more about being judged as a keeper and I think that's the issue we have. You can see when Grant is confident how important his bossing our defense around makes by the fact he makes them look competent as a unit!! When his confidence went at the end of the season so did our defensive unit (I know there were other factors too). 

So that's where our problem comes, I think ideally we'd bring someone of Butland's ability, or maybe a freebie (bogdan, al-habsi etc.) in to compete for the place of number 1, but that runs the risk of being the final nail in the coffin for Grant's confidence. Will be interesting 

​No. Duvel.

A few weeks ago in Long Eaton Tesco they were doing Duvel for £1-50 a bottle, but for some strange reason the shelf was totally empty.

Well, it was a few seconds after I got there.

A special present for Yorkshire Ram

That shows me one thing - what a massive **** the person who made that video is. 

It's videos like that, plus the scenes at Forest, which make me happy some of these daft ***** didn't get the promotion they so desperately crave.

That shows me one thing - what a massive **** the person who made that video is. 

It's videos like that, plus the scenes at Forest, which make me happy some of these daft ***** didn't get the promotion they so desperately crave.

Chill out before you burst a blood vessel ffs.

​Perhaps someone should compile videos for each player,showing all their individual mistakes (let's really get behind the lads).Alternatively,a video showing Grant's saves might stretch to over 2 minutes.

​Why so? They've been arguing for a while is Grant good or not. Ramnut just came up with pretty heavy evidence here.

Archived