SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DET talking about Ince and Wiemen separately - gotta be a twin strategy though, hasnt it ? or could we land both - and move Jonny on......

​How? We had Ince last year... so it's Weimann for Ward in theory.

​How? We had Ince last year... so it's Weimann for Ward in theory.

​i was thinking that the Wiemen interest was because we couldn't get Ince (and the deal had gone cold) but it seems to infer that we are tracking both Ince and Wiemen to buy both. If that was the case  - Wardy has gone - and they would probably release Jonny Russell - 2 in 2 out. Sorry if my thinking in my head wasnt translated into text...

​i was thinking that the Wiemen interest was because we couldn't get Ince (and the deal had gone cold) but it seems to infer that we are tracking both Ince and Wiemen to buy both. If that was the case  - Wardy has gone - and they would probably release Jonny Russell - 2 in 2 out. Sorry if my thinking in my head wasnt translated into text...

​But that still doesn't make sense. Because Ince was in the numbers anyway.

​Nah... Weimann for Ward... Plus we still need to replace Lingard surely?

End of last year we had Ward, Russell, Dawkins, Ince and Lingard...

Now we have Russell and Dawkins... with suggestions that Dawkins may be moving to a more central role.

IF the new coach decides we still need 4 wingers I'd suggest that having Russell, Ince, Weimann and Dawkins wouldn;t be far off a plan?

All this talk of he's a replacement for him etc. there's no rules that we must have x amount of wingers and if 2 leave 2 must come in.

Clement may want more or less than what we had.

Seen people saying we don't need another out and out striker, where's the back up if we're playing 2 up top? 

All this talk of he's a replacement for him etc. there's no rules that we must have x amount of wingers and if 2 leave 2 must come in.

Seen people saying we don't need another out and out striker, where's the back up if we're playing 2 up top? 

I think that's one of the reasons we're going for Wiemann - has played as part of a front 2 and out wide

Exactly. People just think Clement will play the same style as McClaren. Says who? I'm sure he's done due diligence on the squad and is planning his system already. He's also going to need pre season games to test them out...

I guess in that light, i agree, Wiemen could play wide and up top....so Ince and Wiemen could be both targets for us....

i just get the feeling  - someone will be released - who we may be sad about

I can also we a couple of surprise season loans....i hope so - hopefully from Spain

​Nah... Weimann for Ward... Plus we still need to replace Lingard surely?

End of last year we had Ward, Russell, Dawkins, Ince and Lingard...

Now we have Russell and Dawkins... with suggestions that Dawkins may be moving to a more central role.

IF the new coach decides we still need 4 wingers I'd suggest that having Russell, Ince, Weimann and Dawkins wouldn;t be far off a plan?

​Are you referring to the talk on here or has anybody from the club actually said this? Just wondering as I haven't been on here for a while. 

​Are you referring to the talk on here or has anybody from the club actually said this? Just wondering as I haven't been on here for a while. 

​Going by that's where he seemed to be coming on for the last few times he played last season? 

Archived