The 1884 Group

Brilliant stuff today. First time I had a flag on my seat too so that was fun.

It's a shame so many people take them - I saw five just on the short walk to my car in toys-r-us. Could you not put a small bit of text on the flags themselves asking people not to take them?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant job today 1884 group - I think it looked fantastic.

Quick thumbs up for the lads behind me in SW upper - who tried to get South Stand singing at one point - but they were all sat staring ahead.....wouldn't catch our eyes. SSShhhhh..........:whistle:

2 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Brilliant job today 1884 group - I think it looked fantastic.

Quick thumbs up for the lads behind me in SW upper - who tried to get South Stand singing at one point - but they were all sat staring ahead.....wouldn't catch our eyes. SSShhhhh..........:whistle:

Cheers.

You're right about the SW lads, good on them

Well done, thought it looked excellent today.

Accosted some guy rounding up flags to take home today, was told 'i'm taking them home for my kids'. Pointed out that this was not the reason the flags were there and was told 'I've paid for my ticket so they are mine'. 

Real shame that some 'fans' behave like this. 

24 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well done, thought it looked excellent today.

Accosted some guy rounding up flags to take home today, was told 'i'm taking them home for my kids'. Pointed out that this was not the reason the flags were there and was told 'I've paid for my ticket so they are mine'. 

Real shame that some 'fans' behave like this. 

Very selfish and pathetic behaviour. Not sure what else we can do to get the message across.

Yay, we had a flag in the lads seat in the east stand. I nearly poked my eye out getting it from where it was wedged in the metal work of the seat mind.

must have been a raite job forcing all them poles into all them seats.  Good effort though!

Archived