SIGNED: Alex Pearce

Cam

Alex Pearce signing prediction  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Presuming we start with Keogh and Pearce, Keogh's not exactly slow.

I think they would be a perfect foil for each other actually. Any misjudgements by Keogh and Pearce should be there. Any passages where Pearce gets done for pace, Keogh should have enough to come across and cover.

I'm really liking our business so far.

​Pearce should be able to deal with the headers as well, bearing in mind he is 4ft taller than Keogh when trying to win the ball.

He is clearly a good defender to be linked with liverpool quite often, and a leader by the sounds of it aswell. When I've seen him play he seemed dominant and commanding which we Don't exactly have. His pace isn't a worry for me aslong as he isn't paired with Raul. I am looking forward to seeing him play, I've got a feeling this could be brilliant business.

​He was free

​Cheers. Just checked Wiki. Mel Morris says we they will be investing again. That's two solid players here for free. Well not including any agent fees. Maybe a sign that other than Ince we might make some rather good signings. Without even getting into the loan possibilities again.  

Need a CDM for defo, Ince and maybe a solid right back

Seeing the new CDM thing quite a bit, and while I wouldn't be surprised, a fit Thorne with Eustace as back-up would still do for me.  

Why not pal? Only a friendly 

​Told you so but yeah I can see where your point coming from though. At least Jeff played 90 minutes he did good job for them grrrr...

​I'd sign Joey Barton on a free for the CDM slot.

​It'd be a punt, but I wouldn't argue. Wages would be the snag I guess.

​Told you so but yeah I can see where your point coming from though. At least Jeff played 90 minutes he did good job for them grrrr...

​Did you get down the Porterhouse?

Archived