QPR retained list released..

​Why's that then? :lol:

Because suggesting we need a player LIKE Barton or Jedinak, not Barton or Jedinak themselves. Learn to read properly or you may need to go back to school yourself. Oh and I'd also learn to spell properly ('too', not 'to') before you decide to insinuate I'm a schoolkid for merely suggesting a suitable formation/system...

​Oh he's gone quiet. Maybe half term is over :ph34r:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 33 year old outspoken midfielder that has been to prison for assault, also been charged for abh on Dabo, punched Pederson, booted Aguero after being sent off recently being paid 70k per week (Daily Mail) and on his own website claims players deserve the money as they are entertainers.

No thank you. Would be a sad sad day for this club if we signed Barton.

Not just that but he's not especially good. It's his name. Plus people see he's a bit nasty and think "we need that" because "we're too nice". We don't need anybody who's 5+ years past his best running around kicking people and attention seeking. You can get hard and fair players. You don't need to have wums and attention seekers and referee botherers. It might translate as passion and hunger but it's really disguising a very ordinary footballer.  

We've got not nice players. Martin, Hughes and Eustace don't mind a bit of rule bending. We've got tough tacklers in Thorne, Forsyth, Eustace, Buxton. 

What's Savage remembered for? waving a scarf. Barton now is known for his personality. We're not on Big Brother.

Unspectacular Championship footballer with baggage. Used to be unspectacular Premiership footballer. Don't need his badge kissing, ankle tapping, arm swinging passion.

I would take Barton for sure, if we had him last season we would still have Stevie and would have at least had another trip to Wembley....maybe 2 actually.

Ferdinand has more important things on his mind i guess as for the rest of them...maybe i would take Zamora actually...

I would take Barton for sure, if we had him last season we would still have Stevie and would have at least had another trip to Wembley....maybe 2 actually.

Ferdinand has more important things on his mind i guess as for the rest of them...maybe i would take Zamora actually...

You do surprise me, Barton is a scouser you know?

​Oh he's gone quiet. Maybe half term is over :ph34r:

​​I didn't want to reply in case you spat your dummy out again. I read your post the first time but when you start waffling on about 4231 would allow us to attack more freely and George Thorne could play further forward I could tell you think you know about professional football tactics than the pro mangers themselves.

The 33 year old outspoken midfielder that has been to prison for assault, also been charged for abh on Dabo, punched Pederson, booted Aguero after being sent off recently being paid 70k per week (Daily Mail) and on his own website claims players deserve the money as they are entertainers.

No thank you. Would be a sad sad day for this club if we signed Barton.

​I absolutely agree with this and am astonished how many of our fans seemingly want to see this idiot in a Derby shirt.

​​I didn't want to reply in case you spat your dummy out again. I read your post the first time but when you start waffling on about 4231 would allow us to attack more freely and George Thorne could play further forward I could tell you think you know about professional football tactics than the pro mangers themselves.

Just thought it was funny how you decided to call me a school kid for something I a) didn't say and b) making a reasonable suggestion. 4-2-3-1 is a tweak of our current system and I'm not the first to suggest it.

Have a nice day, maybe book some reading classes 

Just thought it was funny how you decided to call me a school kid for something I a) didn't say and b) making a reasonable suggestion. 4-2-3-1 is a tweak of our current system and I'm not the first to suggest it.

Have a nice day, maybe book some reading classes 

​Where did I call you a school kid? All I said when you were going about different systems, moving Thorne to a new role and adding "bite" to the midfield is "to much championship manager this half term". You really need to lighten up a bit and not take things so personal.

​Where did I call you a school kid? All I said when you were going about different systems, moving Thorne to a new role and adding "bite" to the midfield is "to much championship manager this half term". You really need to lighten up a bit and not take things so personal.

I was joking with you, I thought that seemed clear but sorry if you didn't get that.

Well schoolkids are those who have half term aren't they?

​I absolutely agree with this and am astonished how many of our fans seemingly want to see this idiot in a Derby shirt.

​If I have to endure that nomark waste of jizz Robbie Savage and his ineffective shadow chasing and scrave waving for 2 and a half seasons, by Jobe I can handle a loose cannon like Joey Barton to put a bit of spine into a team of bottle merchants and wimps!

​If I have to endure that nomark waste of jizz Robbie Savage and his ineffective shadow chasing and scrave waving for 2 and a half seasons, by Jobe I can handle a loose cannon like Joey Barton to put a bit of spine into a team of bottle merchants and wimps!

​Barton is a hard man in the vein of Billy Bremner, in that he's a jumped up little scrote who's all mouth and no trousers. Don't confuse a poor on field and off field disciplinary record for a sign of toughness.

As for his bottle, where was it in one of the biggest games of his career? QPR needed points against City to stay up and he got himself sent off through an act of needless violence before proceeding to thoroughly embarrass himself and the club.

I would be ashamed to see him in a Derby shirt.

​Barton is a hard man in the vein of Billy Bremner, in that he's a jumped up little scrote who's all mouth and no trousers. Don't confuse a poor on field and off field disciplinary record for a sign of toughness.

As for his bottle, where was it in one of the biggest games of his career? QPR needed points against City to stay up and he got himself sent off through an act of needless violence before proceeding to thoroughly embarrass himself and the club.

I would be ashamed to see him in a Derby shirt.

​that was like... 4 years ago or something.. get over it.

​that was like... 4 years ago or something.. get over it.

​Ah, yes of course. That key learning period in every young man's life where he's testing his limits. I suppose you can excuse the youthful exuberance. I know my head was all over the place when I was 29 years old.

Archived