15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

Marshall linked with Liverpool last summer and Everton in January so must be doing something right.

Up to £8m for Chester, if WBA end up paying the full amount means he has most likely been a success and therefore possibly worth it.

It means that he has been linked by the standard process of a journo adding 2 + 2 and getting 5, currently we have sold Will Hughes to Liverpool 4 times loaned him back twice and resigned him for a fraction of the fee.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It means that he has been linked by the standard process of a journo adding 2 + 2 and getting 5, currently we have sold Will Hughes to Liverpool 4 times loaned him back twice and resigned him for a fraction of the fee.

he wouldn't have been linked if he was a duff player though would he?

he wouldn't have been linked if he was a duff player though would he?

Liverpool > Everton > WBA  throw the name around it will stick somewhere.  If you think 8m buys a player that will be a success, then clearly you are living in a bubble, try looking at Manure and the success they have bought.

Liverpool > Everton > WBA  throw the name around it will stick somewhere.  If you think 8m buys a player that will be a success, then clearly you are living in a bubble, try looking at Manure and the success they have bought.

are you on crack?

I must be living in a bubble or call me old fashioned because I'd be very disapponted if an £8m signing wasn't a success from a WBA point of view. Frankly your Man U comparison is just stupid.

are you on crack?

I must be living in a bubble or call me old fashioned because I'd be very disapponted if an £8m signing wasn't a success from a WBA point of view. Frankly your Man U comparison is just stupid.

Nope.  it's not stupid, it's relative.  8m for you is 40m for manure, they have spent at that level and now trying to off load at a huge loss. If you think 8m on a player will bring success....

Nope.  it's not stupid, it's relative.  8m for you is 40m for manure, they have spent at that level and now trying to off load at a huge loss. If you think 8m on a player will bring success....

Depends what you class as success?

Do I think that particular £8m spent will increase the quality of the current squad? Yes

Do I think that particular £8m spent will mean we will win the league & fa cup? No

apart from the fact he is total gash

He's good, was during Fergie's time, so long as you're prepared to accept he's a wing back more than a full back and allow a few defensive off-days. Not surprised to see him go but for Lyon that is a cracking signing for the fee given.

Archived