15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Filipe luis back to atletico madrid. He was very good when we played chelsea and scored a great free kick. Mourinho once again ruining a player. He was one of the best defenders in the world before he went to chelsea.Hopefully simeone can help him to regain form and confidence.

Filipe luis back to atletico madrid. He was very good when we played chelsea and scored a great free kick. Mourinho once again ruining a player. He was one of the best defenders in the world before he went to chelsea.Hopefully simeone can help him to regain form and confidence.

Would you have dropped Azpilicueta? To be fiar Chelsea's defence is pretty solid

Would you have dropped Azpilicueta? To be fiar Chelsea's defence is pretty solid

I woud have personally played a back 4 of 

Azpilicueta Ivanovic Terry Luis. That would have been more balanced imo

Don't really rate Cahill and I think terry makes cahill look better than he actually is. Cahill's poor positioing against psg is what cost chelsea from progressing further in the champions league. I think even mourinho lost trust in cahill  because he played zouma a lot more after chelsea got knocked out of the champions league.

Boro have apparently offered £14 million for Rhodes but it may get turned down as Blackburn want £12 million of the fee up front, football has gone mad :lol:

You say that, but Rhodes would be to Middlesbrough what Shackell would be to us. 

Rhodes is just a white, younger and perhaps not as good version of Darren Bent though. Middlesbrough should have broke their neck to try and steal him from us. 

If Middlesbrough don't get promoted next season then it will be because they didn't score enough goals. 

You say that, but Rhodes would be to Middlesbrough what Shackell would be to us. 

Rhodes is just a white, younger and perhaps not as good version of Darren Bent though. Middlesbrough should have broke their neck to try and steal him from us. 

If Middlesbrough don't get promoted next season then it will be because they didn't score enough goals. 

If they sign him they're going to end up having a £3.6 million and a £2.7 million striker on the bench most weeks. I doubt Karanka will change their system and they won't spend £14 million on Rhodes to only rotate him with Stuani and Kike. 

Bugger... Remember @Ambitious talking about this lad, looked him up and he is a bit of a Chris Martin type player with his link up play

Yeah, on the few occasions and bits I've seen he is exceptional at linking up play. I would have to say that Clement will have seen these players day in and day out for two years though. I do think anyone leaving Real Madrid for a Championship club that has a lot of potential will be our pick first.

Osede and Harper look like very promising signings, but Clement obviously doesn't fancy them.

Yeah, on the few occasions and bits I've seen he is exceptional at linking up play. I would have to say that Clement will have seen these players day in and day out for two years though. I do think anyone leaving Real Madrid for a Championship club that has a lot of potential will be our pick first.

Osede and Harper look like very promising signings, but Clement obviously doesn't fancy them.

Harper probably moved for his international career, would've been a good understudy for Martin or a replacement for Sammon, who knows, he might end up here in the future

Archived