15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

Aleksandar Prijovic, remember him?, has joined Polish giants Legia Warsaw. Henning Berg is currently the manager and Henrik Ojamaa is also there. 

He had a good year in the Turkish second division and has now earned the big move away. 

Be interesting to see how he gets on... Not that I will ever look again. 

Didn't he not played a game for us? Remember the name but don't really remember seeing him on the pitch like. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro fans sounds bit disappointed on their forum? 

What do you expect, majority of them live in Middlesbrough.

In all seriousness, they've lost Vossen and Bamford. They're probably feeling underwhelmed by their transfer dealings so far and Karanka's experience of the foreign market whilst good, isn't fantastic (yet).

Kike was supposed to be massive for them last season. He scored less than Tom Ince did in almost double the matches.

I've just written up an article on Boro bidding almost 4m euro (around 2.9m pounds) for Espanyol striker Christian Stuani.

What an absolute coup he would be for them. Played against England at the World Cup for Uruguay.

hang on a minute, I thought we were buying the league?

Newcastle set to sign Wijnaldum for £14.5m. Can't help but think they've been had there.

Yeah, I think his age, the prestige of being a young Dutch lad coming from PSV and being an 'exciting' player has driven that price to a ridiculous level, could come back to bite Schteve on the arse.

Archived