15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Middlesbrough have signed defender Alex Baptiste

Fulham have signed Jamie O'Hara

I mentioned that other day and O'Hara seems moves around a lot every club been relegated?

AFC Bournemouth is closing the deal for Max Gradel £6m... (So they won't be getting D.Gray from Brum then?) I can't see Joshua King getting much game time at Bournemouth tbh..

Begovic deal to Chelsea must be closing? Butland as #1 Given as backup..

Also whispers of Utd considering Begovic if De Gea leaves - but I imagine chelsea will get things done before that.

Begovic deal to Chelsea must be closing? Butland as #1 Given as backup..

They also signed Jakob Haugaard last month so I don't have a clue where that leaves Butland. He could be #1 with Given as backup or he could end up 3rd choice if Haugaard was brought in to be the #1

Danny Ings confirmed as Liverpool player + Yohan Cabaye is having a medical at Palace(decent signing that)

There was talk of issues with compensation re Ings, have they been resolved?

Cabaye at Palace is incredible, especially if they keep hold of Bolasie

They also signed Jakob Haugaard last month so I don't have a clue where that leaves Butland. He could be #1 with Given as backup or he could end up 3rd choice if Haugaard was brought in to be the #1

Its a strange one, never seen Jakob play but he seems highly regarded. I think Butland could easily cope as Number 1, he has an experienced head on him which is the world of good for a young goalkeeper, he is hardly rattled.

If he doesn't play I reckon another loan or even a transfer as he doesn't look like Stoke is the right club for him yet

Ipswich just turned down a 4.25m bid from Wednesday for Daryrll Murphy - 32, one prolific season under his belt:mellow:

And Boro as well other week.. Strange is it :unsure:

Aleksandar Prijovic, remember him?, has joined Polish giants Legia Warsaw. Henning Berg is currently the manager and Henrik Ojamaa is also there. 

He had a good year in the Turkish second division and has now earned the big move away. 

Be interesting to see how he gets on... Not that I will ever look again. 

Archived