Backroom Staff For Clement

dcfcgodd

not sure if I want Simmo to stay. 

Can't really judge what he brought to the club. Not saying he was carried or bad, just can't really tell.

Steele, based upon his previous successes, I'm much more keen on staying, but then again, Grant wasn't imperious this year. 

Itl'l be interesting.

​Agreed, but given Clement is new to this managerial lark you would hope he'd get someone in with experience.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​yep...all those promotions/wins at Wembley...who needs that.....

​I was referring to what happened after the promotion, the panic buying of a bunch of talent less journeymen on ridiculously inflated contracts. Had you subconsciously erased that part from your memory

​Yes, the only other time I can recall a Derby player being hung over was Les Green in the 4-4 against United.

Never played for us again.

Ummmm.....perhaps we have a clue to what went wrong in the 4-4 at Huddersfield.

Th

Not sure about the backroom staff, but I was chatting to some Real Madrid fans and they were telling me that he’s a real old-skool style coach.

At half-time he insists that the players all eat a piece of citrus fruit.

That’s right

There will be oranges and lemons for the Rams of Paul Clement

BOOM!

​The 

How he builds his backroom staff is really interesting question. After all this is his first job as a number one and doesn't have permanent group/coaches ready.

Maybe Ancelotti as assistant? Experienced enough but unfortunately doesn't have it from Championship.

Archived