Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have forest signed matt mills yet? If not finalised would be an ideal alternative to shackell. Assuming that we dont sign any more defenders and do get bridcutt and ince.... why not try and get solanke on loan from chelsea? Can cover wide and give us another striker option.

Have forest signed matt mills yet? If not finalised would be an ideal alternative to shackell. Assuming that we dont sign any more defenders and do get bridcutt and ince.... why not try and get solanke on loan from chelsea? Can cover wide and give us another striker option.

I think both Mills and Ward have signed for Forest but they're waiting for July 1st (when their contracts officially end) to announce them. I wouldn't want Mills either to be honest, seen nothing but bad reviews from Bolton fans

I think both Mills and Ward have signed for Forest but they're waiting for July 1st (when their contracts officially end) to announce them. I wouldn't want Mills either to be honest, seen nothing but bad reviews from Bolton fans

Whenever i seen him been really impressed.... usually against us.... wud walk in2 our team imo. Full back positions need strengthening also... need get rid of alot of deadwood, likes of sammon warnock shotton.... wouldnt mind ben mee either.

Wouldn't mind seeing zigic as a backup to Martin, I'm sure a 6ft 7 mountain like him could play the target man role when needed.

Without being a fountain of all knowledge, having only seen him a hnadful of times (when we've played Bham) as well highlights, Zigic has consistently looked like a lumbering oaf who is lucky to have forged any sort of career. I know we have Sammon, and some would say a similar things about him, but at least Connor has some obvious traits of an athlete, even if his technical ability is below par.

Archived