League One Play Offs.

ronnieronalde

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like Swindon to go up - give Reading a proper derby again and just to have someone different.

I don't have anything against Sheffield United, but they're one of those teams that will offer the Championship nothing in terms of interest/excitement next season.

PNE is a decent away trip, and Chesterfield is somebody new and local of course.

So from that standpoint, anyone but the Blades!

Swindon look a poor team. This is all too easy for United. 

​I only started watching from half time and united look like a very poor team and swindon look more like they'd be capable to make the step up.

United seem to be playing the same type of game we played under clough, no noticeable tactics or style of play

Standard is dreadful.

Swindon aren't bad until they get to the final third, where they just run out of ideas/quality.

Sheff United are dreadful. No identity, cohesion, system, quality... Just a bunch of journeymen playing to together.

Standard is dreadful.

Swindon aren't bad until they get to the final third, where they just run out of ideas/quality.

Sheff United are dreadful. No identity, cohesion, system, quality... Just a bunch of journeymen playing to together.

​Referee is terrible as well. I mean that decision not to play advantage then was absolutely ridiculous

Archived