Eustace in new contract talks

Day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's proven me wrong a couple of times, but I cannot help myself from thinking this deal isn't the 'progress' the club should be trying to make.

Don't think Mostyn, it hurts, just blame the fans! :P 

You would have come back empty handed unless you carried on South as he's on loan to Watford from Palace

​I actually corrected myself as well! I was right the first time. But I knew that he wasn't owned by Watford.

Let's all take a reality check

TWO seasons ago Watford released him as being "too old"

We're now considering keeping him on for a THIRD season.

Stupid Watford - what do they know, they won't be laughing when Eustace is bullying them next season..erm hang on

I don't think it will do any harm at all having Eustace around for another year. I also think  S Mac could be smarter when and where he can utilise Eustace this season and be more effective managing around the fixtures. I wouldnt fall out with him playing Eustace and Thorne together in certain fixtures that are more difficult in and around a run of other games where we will be more confident of taking maximum points. A lot of the top managers do this and whilst this can be accused of being boring I think we may have to adopt an approach like this at certain times this season.

I completely get that argument that we should probably look at a younger version though, but after last season I'm leaning towards be less risk averse

Archived