Eustace in new contract talks

Day

still think he'd be a cheap option to give us a bit of flexibility in how we can play, or to put on when two up with 10 to play at home.

Or 2 up with no time left to play? That Birmingham match still haunts me!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another year at least , if he proves his fitness , we sorely missed him last backend .

Personally I didn't overly miss his sore backend....I believe he has had an operation now anyway.

Was expecting him to be released due to his age really, if he's just there as cover I suppose its fair enough but would hope there would be another CDM coming in too given Thorne's injury record, and a fairly established one at that rather than someone learning the ropes. Can't argue with the teams record with Eust in the team the last 2 seasons, think its only about 4 defeats in 34 games I read in the telegraph!

Watford seemed to think at 33 after an injury hit season he probably wasn't good enough for the championship anymore, with the 60+ games he's played for us, he's performed very well. Clear to see why Clough tried to sign him a few times after his loan move, just wish we got him in 2010, much better than Savage

Archived