Jack O'C..

Walsall_Ram

My missus is on twitter. She was showing me flagman's tweets.

He's changed his tune. Last I saw him he had his feet dangling out Sam Rush's bum. Could it be that he's furious the at the teams second highest finish in about 6 years? 

Or are they daring to treat him like a normal fan? Don't they know he's the voice of the people?  

Flag man deleted his tweet other day lol. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all like a drunken rant, but he is slightly up his own ****isn't he?

offering players out, etc.

its all a bit "come and have a go if your minders are hard enough" isn't it?

Maybe the same funster hacked Daveos account yesterday?

My missus is on twitter. She was showing me flagman's tweets.

He's changed his tune. Last I saw him he had his feet dangling out Sam Rush's bum. Could it be that he's furious the at the teams second highest finish in about 6 years? 

Or are they daring to treat him like a normal fan? Don't they know he's the voice of the people?  

​He's clearly still sour about Clough leaving - mainly because he was all for his safe standing campaign I bet. The club still pay for his away tickets so what he's doing criticising anything is beyond me - I'd keep my mouth shut for 23 free league games a season, that's for sure. 

​He's clearly still sour about Clough leaving - mainly because he was all for his safe standing campaign I bet. The club still pay for his away tickets so what he's doing criticising anything is beyond me - I'd keep my mouth shut for 23 free league games a season, that's for sure. 

I think a few fans need to let go of Nigel Clough. He's gone. That's not McClaren's fault. All he has done is come in and win more games than we were winning before.

"Look at what he's spent compared to..."

No. I don't care. Who turns up to watch balance sheets play. While he's winning matches and the club aren't heading for financial ruin who cares about comparing Nigel to McClaren? What is the point? 

Sam Rush is in favour of safe standing too isn't he? Like i said, Flagman used to be all "Sam Rush" etc.

What exactly is his whinging about. Same as this actor bloke. What were his posts like when we went from 14th to 19th.

If Mac had finished 8th in both seasons then that would be an improvement. 

He has a 54% win ratio. Look statistically where Derby rank in either or both of the last 2 seasons to how we have been in the last 20+ years. That famous defence under BD? Have a guess how many less goals it let it than this one. That "solid" team compared to this "awful" one. Have a look at the goal difference. 

It's the modern nature of people and the mock outrage. It's things like twitter giving the people with the loudest voices the biggest stage. Usually the louder the person the more moronic they are. 

What Flagman wants it to be the peoples champion. He couldn't sing with the rest of us, he had to do a tour of the ground to make his own singing section. He can't join in with chants. He has to make his own (after Crystal Palace of course). He can't just go or not go to Norwich away. He has to lead a protest (all 6 of them) about a game he didn't get forced to go to. 

Oh he wants what we want. The ipro to be a fortress. The South Stand to be great. But he always has to be different. Either his way or his way. 

If you hate McClaren and Rush or whatever then sound. But not long ago he was right up there head first. 

All these dummy spitting Derby fans haven't got a leg to stand on

Like Duracell said, there are problems, faults, complaints. You may even want a new coach to take over before things get worse. Sound.

But the outrage at finishing lowly 8th. Lol. Where you been before last season? Your Nigel Pearson's Ostrich?

I think a few fans need to let go of Nigel Clough. He's gone. That's not McClaren's fault. All he has done is come in and win more games than we were winning before.

"Look at what he's spent compared to..."

No. I don't care. Who turns up to watch balance sheets play. While he's winning matches and the club aren't heading for financial ruin who cares about comparing Nigel to McClaren? What is the point? 

Sam Rush is in favour of safe standing too isn't he? Like i said, Flagman used to be all "Sam Rush" etc.

What exactly is his whinging about. Same as this actor bloke. What were his posts like when we went from 14th to 19th.

If Mac had finished 8th in both seasons then that would be an improvement. 

He has a 54% win ratio. Look statistically where Derby rank in either or both of the last 2 seasons to how we have been in the last 20+ years. That famous defence under BD? Have a guess how many less goals it let it than this one. That "solid" team compared to this "awful" one. Have a look at the goal difference. 

It's the modern nature of people and the mock outrage. It's things like twitter giving the people with the loudest voices the biggest stage. Usually the louder the person the more moronic they are. 

What Flagman wants it to be the peoples champion. He couldn't sing with the rest of us, he had to do a tour of the ground to make his own singing section. He can't join in with chants. He has to make his own (after Crystal Palace of course). He can't just go or not go to Norwich away. He has to lead a protest (all 6 of them) about a game he didn't get forced to go to. 

Oh he wants what we want. The ipro to be a fortress. The South Stand to be great. But he always has to be different. Either his way or his way. 

If you hate McClaren and Rush or whatever then sound. But not long ago he was right up there head first. 

All these dummy spitting Derby fans haven't got a leg to stand on

Like Duracell said, there are problems, faults, complaints. You may even want a new coach to take over before things get worse. Sound.

But the outrage at finishing lowly 8th. Lol. Where you been before last season? Your Nigel Pearson's Ostrich?

Thats what happens when you’re challenging to be at the top, more pressure, more nerves, emotions are running high. There was none of this when we were a mid-table, because there was no expectation. Just a pat on the back for everyone when we secured a spot in the top 12. Bliss. 

A lot of fans are frustrated and disappointed, I am, but some of the reactions have been ridiculous. We’re an ambitious club now, we’re exciting, I would hope that the majority of these overreactions are simply knee jerk reactions. Step back and look at the bigger picture. 

We don’t want a sour atmosphere going into the new season. It's done now, time to get over it and quit whinging!

​Makes it slightly better that he's risking his free tickets to speak out. Gives him some integrity I suppose...

I've had plenty of grievances with the way things have been but come on, that level of sounding off is unreal.

Archived