McClaren to leave IMMEDIATELY?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God even if thats true the journalist will clearly have only got it right by pure chance. Lazy journalism springs to mind.

But, it would be good for DCFC if it does actually get sorted out in the next two days, if newcastle are going to offer Mac the job please can they do it now so we can either know hes staying or know hes leaving. We can't afford to wait around for too long, we need to get focused on next season literally from tomorrow. This season is over now so its time to start building to make sure we don't become like any of the teams who have failed at promotion and given up.

Plus like people have said above I can't be doing with a thread every time a stupid tabloid publishes a made up story or a person has heard a rumour.

People can still make things up on newspaper. It's so easy to do that, give me a job on that and I'll write something comedy gold about forest. Lol

if this happens....I await the Sam Rush interview with interest.

the beard will be trimmed to sci-fi baddie levels of scary doom!

Sam will merely explain he has generated circa £2m of income, for a manager who would have been sacked in all likelihood......our minor issue will be going a few weeks without a manager...but players now have a long break in comparison to next season, and in all probability will never be coached by McClaren again.

i wish McClaren and the Geordies a successful time in striving to amass 77 points next season in the Championship!

Timing of events is fascinating .....

carver meets McClaren in week

Our season ends ....

then Carver effectively resigns following his attack on his players.....

I can't see McClaren having the stomach for the last three games up there ( TBF who would ! )

Eric Steele hardly distanced himself the other week from working up there.....Mike Ashley will drive a hard bargain, and likely will secure McClaren  on a much cheaper deal than that we could insist upon.

McClaren thought he would get to speak to Sam, Board and Mel Morris in the next two days....I think he knows  what is coming......and will hopefully be studying the MOTD highlights by now.

Archived