See you next season

DEL

We'll stick together no matter what, yes this season didn't worked out as we wanted. Keep the same players BUT Bryson Sammon Dawkins Lee Naylor Tom Naylor O'Brien Ward maybe two more (defenders) need to go though, hopefully bring back Incey, Benty Lingard and Omar for one more season loan would be nice as long with 3 or 4 permanent signings. Defending is a MUST DO to fix it and get right. 

Would like to say thanks for those who I met for a great laugh this season and hopefully see you again from August onwards. 

OH AND STEVE MCCLAREN IN 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll stick together no matter what, yes this season didn't worked out as we wanted. Keep the same players BUT Bryson Sammon Dawkins Lee Naylor Tom Naylor O'Brien Ward maybe two more (defenders) need to go though, hopefully bring back Incey, Benty Lingard and Omar for one more season loan would be nice as long with 3 or 4 permanent signings. Defending is a MUST DO to fix it and get right. 

Would like to say thanks for those who I met for a great laugh this season and hopefully see you again from August onwards. 

OH AND STEVE MCCLAREN IN 

Cheers DEL thanks for your help with pubs and parking for away games.  sorry i didn't see you at Wigan i ended up in the Robin.

Enjoyed my time on the forum this season and here's to many more.

Next step is to finish saving up money(About 30% there) and can come over to have a pint with some of you lot and see the Rams at the iPro...maybe even get an away day in also.

Cheers.

COYR! :)

Cheers DEL thanks for your help with pubs and parking for away games.  sorry i didn't see you at Wigan i ended up in the Robin.

Reliant Robin?

OH AND STEVE MCCLAREN IN 

You say Dawkins out, but Bent to stay. Not saying I disagree with you but explain that one for me.​

I buy the most expensive season ticket every season and have for as long as I can remember..

Work/life means I get to go less and less but I will always do it as treat it like a subscription to my team

Archived