Derby County vs Reading

Carl Sagan

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans are leaving already. Don't come back. **** off

​Why shouldn't they leave!

We are awful..truly awful playing against a side that is way out of form needing only a draw.

You pay for your ticket then you're entitled to leave whenever you like.

And this is pretty exceptional circumstances.

don't worry eh...

As so many have said on here...it's been a great season whatever happens...

​Disappointing end. Still, better than anything your poster boy Clough managed in five years.

I assume by the nature of your posts your are still extremely bitter. Why else would you go fishing or enjoy our predicament?

​Disappointing end. Still, better than anything your poster boy Clough managed in five years.

I assume by the nature of your posts your are still extremely bitter. Why else would you go fishing or enjoy our predicament?

Why would you think for one minute that I'm enjoying this.

Clough never was my poster boy but you rather sadly wanted Derby to lose during his reign (I specifically remember you saying that you wanted us to lose). That is something I would never wish for you half fan.

Oh dear, this forum isn't going to be very pleasant for the next week or two is it?

Can anyone explain to me the logic of taking Warnock off 30 minutes in? Thought it was very panicky and unnecessary. Obviously it's easy to say with hindsight but I didn't see the point at the time either...

​Why shouldn't they leave!

We are awful..truly awful playing against a side that is way out of form needing only a draw.

You pay for your ticket then you're entitled to leave whenever you like.

And this is pretty exceptional circumstances.

​Awful attitude, awful 'fans'. They can do what they want but if they're going to leave when the going gets tough, I'd rather they didn't turn up in the first place. 

​Awful attitude, awful 'fans'. They can do what they want but if they're going to leave when the going gets tough, I'd rather they didn't turn up in the first place. 

​If Derby fans didn't turn up when the going got tough, we'd have about 10,000 through the turnstiles week in week out.

Archived