Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem alright to me eddie, been looking on there for a few weeks without noticing anything particularly daft. Its DerbyMad that does my nut, with that Rattea mod character constantly ruining threads.

It was a long time ago (Amigos time, and they had a group of posters on there who were sympathetic to Murdo at least), and it culminated in threats being made against me. Coincidentally, a window at my home had a stone through it the very same week. Pure coincidence, naturally.

They seem alright to me eddie, been looking on there for a few weeks without noticing anything particularly daft. Its DerbyMad that does my nut, with that Rattea mod character constantly ruining threads.

There are other Derby County forums?  You lie!!!!  They are just false prophets!!!

It was a long time ago (Amigos time, and they had a group of posters on there who were sympathetic to Murdo at least), and it culminated in threats being made against me. Coincidentally, a window at my home had a stone through it the very same week. Pure coincidence, naturally.

Then I fully understand your position. I'll take as I find, but tread carefully. To be fair, anyone who defended Murdo was delusional at best. Anyone who bricks windows wants ******* with a splintery plank.

I take it this will be another thread with 73737474824 pages of absolute waffle and **** puns. Can't people just keep this off the transfers thread?

I know some of you have "dreams" about breaking the George Thorne post count record, But seriously...

I take it this will be another thread with 73737474824 pages of absolute waffle and **** puns. Can't people just keep this off the transfers thread?

I know some of you have "dreams" about breaking the George Thorne post count record, But seriously...

i since you're angry? 

I hate to break up the puns n whatever it is you're doing now but I'd just like to say I wouldn't be too bothered if we didn't get Ince. He'd be an asset, but £5m or whatever if true is a great deal of extra pressure on PC to do extremely well in his first season. I suppose it's a gamble as to whether or not Tom provides enough quality on his own to jump us from potential promotion to likely promotion.

Just my two cince. 

(sorry)

I hate to break up the puns n whatever it is you're doing now but I'd just like to say I wouldn't be too bothered if we didn't get Ince. He'd be an asset, but £5m or whatever if true is a great deal of extra pressure on PC to do extremely well in his first season. I suppose it's a gamble as to whether or not Tom provides enough quality on his own to jump us from potential promotion to likely promotion.

Just my two cince. 

(sorry)

Enough quality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYDZortGhuM&feature=youtu.be

It baffles me how some people (not you, necessarily) can't see that he's worth at least £5m. He's a match-winner of the highest order, with absolutely no signs of this famous bad attitude.

In my opinion, he's exactly the difference that can take us from potential promotion to likely promotion. That one player who, even if the team's having a bad game, can pop up and score a wonder goal for us to win it 1-0 or 5-4 or whatever.

Enough quality?

It baffles me how some people (not you, necessarily) can't see that he's worth at least £5m. He's a match-winner of the highest order, with absolutely no signs of this famous bad attitude.

In my opinion, he's exactly the difference that can take us from potential promotion to likely promotion. That one player who, even if the team's having a bad game, can pop up and score a wonder goal for us to win it 1-0 or 5-4 or whatever.

The goal at Bournemouth is so good. :wub:

Enough quality?

It's not about him being worth £5m, I think he is. in fact I think he's worth more than that. But the reason I wouldn't be overly upset is the cost of that £5m to us if things don't work out, probably also the reason things are being slow. Being pondered by the powers that be.

The goal at Huddersfield,the first one,was class,as I have said on many occasions I really hope he signs,he gets you on the edge of your seat,a very good player at this level,and still 23 years old,He will get better,that's why hull are fighting not to loose him.

If Hull want it all up front, we'll pay it. I have no doubt about that and I'm absolutely certain he'll be wearing a Derby shirt next season.

This is one of those situations where we just have to trust our board and owners, assuming you mean FFP. They'll be prepared for every eventuality and I'm sure they won't do anything if it even jeopardises our stability in any way.

I think we'll see a big outgoing anyway that will offset our costs a bit. That will help.

Probably. I have a lot of faith in our behind the scenes team, more so than I ever had in Steve McClaren and I agree I'm sure they won't do anything that jeopardises the stability. Hope he comes, genuinely, just won't be angry/upset if he doesn't because for the same reasons as above I'm sure there'd be a good answer as to why they didn't buy him.

The goal at Huddersfield,the first one,was class,as I have said on many occasions I really hope he signs,he gets you on the edge of your seat,a very good player at this level,and still 23 years old,He will get better,that's why hull are fighting not to loose him.

I wouldn't say they're fighting to keep hold of him. They're fighting to get as much money as they can as soon as they can. There's no way they would have put that buy-out clause in if he featured in their plans, even if they did get relegated. They must have at least considered that eventuality when the loan deal was being sorted out. Incredibly poor business sense if they didn't.

Archived