Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incidentally, I did wince at the first mention and inception of the Tom Ince fee but since then I cannot mince my words because Vince has been able to convince me that not coincidentally, his father Paul Ince, was a very good player as well, regarded almost as a prince at Man Utd.A smile will evince my happiness when we finally sign Ince. Sincerely Princess Frankincense, 

Vince is  a name I believe these are other words, I am no expert although I have O level English we did not study ince in the curriculum 

Can see Ince score 20-25 goals for us imho. :)

Ince 20-25 goals

Martin 30-40 goals

Bent 20-30 goals

Weimann 15-20 goals

Russell 15 goals

That is great return imho.

Can see Ince score 20-25 goals for us imho. :)

Ince 20-25 goals

Martin 30-40 goals

Bent 20-30 goals

Weimann 15-20 goals

Russell 15 goals

That is great return imho.

If all of them scored your top end prediction that would be 130 goals scored before anyone else gets a look in.

I'd guess that injuries, selection problems...etc will play their part. However, if those five manage to net 60 between them then I would be more than happy!

PistoldPete2

An interesting one DEL for a seperate thread aswell, how many goals will our forward thinking players score.  Here is my guess:

Ince - 22 goals

Martin - 24 goals

Bent - 18 goals

Weimann - 13 goals

Russell - 8 goals

I would be happy with that goal haul.

that's too high as they can't all play together , I would be happy with 65 to 70 don't care how they are divided. 

Archived