Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Top of the afternoon to everyone. This is the most excited that I have been about signings since King James signed the Magna Carta.

I don't wish to be a pedant but I must take issue about you being excited about 'James' signing the Magna Carta...

My issue is that you can't possibly be old enough to remember this.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T'Ince is a great individual player but at the same time I don't buy the criticism that he wasn't good for the team. Sure he's perhaps not the best defensive player (thinking vs Brum) but at the same he's always tried really hard all over the pitch for us.

He definitely thrives in a team scenario with a good coaching setup and is a player the opposition can never take their eyes off for a minute. If he signs for us I predict he'll have the best season of his career.

Guys, guys, please remember two things..

I) you are notTom Ince

2) you do not personally have to splash out over £3 million

HOWEVER...

Should either of the above apply

Please exercise some digital extraction and expedite a rapid conclusion.

Your urgent attention is appreciated.

Many thanks 

Steve 

PistoldPete2

The ince deal is complicated . Both clubs have changed circumstances since loan deal was agreed. Hull have been relegated. Rams have changed manager. So whatever was agreed before had to be reviewed. Hull may have been happy to sell before they were relegated but now realise he would be very useful in the championship. Clement has had to review the deal to confirm he wants ince too. There is the quibble over payment terms. Looks like we may have got through all those hurdles and now it's down to ince. Is he still on his holidays? If so, could still be sorted next week. I want this to happen, let's do it.

Can we please get SIGNED on this one also....60 pages now - whats the record?

I am goin out today - and want to see SIGNED when i get back....happened yesterday. Trouble is i had never heard of him...............

If your impressed with 60 then you weren't here for the thorne saga...

George Thorne saga had over 600 pages. Was pretty nuts.

Archived