McClaren wants to keep Ince next season

Curtains

He also gives a sh_t and works immensely hard, which quashes any rumours about his attitude and workrate.  After we have found the resources to plug the leaky defence and find a clone of Martin; we should move heaven and earth to bring this lad to Derby. 

​agreed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​But that would mean that the ITK people would become the NITK (not in the know) people or, even worse, the PTBITK (pretending to be in the know) people, only to become the ITK people again. The NITK people who suddenly looked as though they were really ITK people would then be shown up for what they were all the time - the NWITK (never were in the know) people.

I know.

Exactly!!!

I remember even last season people saying "imagine what Kris Commons could do in this side". With Ince, I think you're getting a bit of an idea. They're both good players, but you can become over-reliant on them at this level. When you get down to it, their best skill is hitting a football hard and accurately.

With all our injuries we've really needed Ince's goals, but overall I feel like we lack balance. I've heard people say that he's a breath of fresh air compared to Dawkins, but there's so much more to a winger than scoring goals or even assists (it's really important to understand that chance creation and assists are not interchangeable terms). Ince is lacking spectacularly in some areas of his game, including defensively. Whoever's at RB seems to struggle whenever he plays.

But if we should deffo sign him. 

I remember even last season people saying "imagine what Kris Commons could do in this side". With Ince, I think you're getting a bit of an idea. They're both good players, but you can become over-reliant on them at this level. When you get down to it, their best skill is hitting a football hard and accurately.

With all our injuries we've really needed Ince's goals, but overall I feel like we lack balance. I've heard people say that he's a breath of fresh air compared to Dawkins, but there's so much more to a winger than scoring goals or even assists (it's really important to understand that chance creation and assists are not interchangeable terms). Ince is lacking spectacularly in some areas of his game, including defensively. Whoever's at RB seems to struggle whenever he plays.

But if we should deffo sign him. 

​I'd tentatively disagree that he is lacking defensively - when i've seen him he has continually tracked back and got tackles in. 

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-happy-sell-Tom-Ince-look-Polish-star/story-26357065-detail/story.html

HULL City are willing to offload Tom Ince in summer and have already started casting their eye for a replacement wide man.

Ince has impressed on loan at Derby in the second half of the season, scoring ten goals in 16 games at Pride Park, including a brace in a 4-4 draw with Huddersfield at the weekend.

But the 23-year-old does not appear to have a future at the Tigers after growing frustrated at his lack of first-team opportunities following his £2.3m move from Blackpool last summer.

Much will depend on what league the Tigers and Rams are in for the 2015-16 campaign, with City in relegation danger and promotion-chasing Derby in with a chance of replacing them in the Premier League.

But if the Tigers do manage to beat the drop, it is understood manager Steve Bruce will not stand in Ince's way if he wants to find a new permanent home.

Having shelled out £300,000 to take him on a temporary deal, Rams boss Steve McClaren hopes his fifth-placed men will head the queue of suitors in the summer.

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-happy-sell-Tom-Ince-look-Polish-star/story-26357065-detail/story.html#ixzz3XrRyhwNQ 
Follow us: @hulldailymail on Twitter | HullDailyMail on Facebook

£300,000 for his services. 

I was about to say that is a lot for a temporary loan. However he has been worth it given the goals he has got and that 300,000 has meant we secured his services and therefore could be seen an early payment for an imminent permanent transfer. 

There have been a few games where I can see why he's not managed to break into a Premier League side as yet (despite his goals) but I think if he got promoted with a team and stayed on with them for the PL season then that would be better for him than simply being bought up by a PL team and plonked into a struggling side

Hopefully we could be that side (the first example!)

Archived