Millwall vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Carl needs to sort his defence out

Don't you be worrying Shuff. He has had a few Galaxy issues to deal within the last few weeks, but for the final 4 games he will be Guardian of our Defence. For a short while the Galaxy will have to cope for itself.

An error prone left back at centre half and a centre half on the bench. 

Do they flip a coin before each game to decide who plays where? 

Seemed to sure up at the back massively when Raul came on. Maybe we should take bets on who starts at the back against Reading. 

Naylor-Shotton-Keogh-Christie? Flip a coin. 

I would give Flipacoin a go myself. Unproven but who gives a toss?

I'm surprised Dawkins the next iniesta never got us 3 points the day ?

​I'm surprised that you ever have the audacity to refer to Derby as 'us', when you are clearly not now, nor ever have been, a Derby supporter. It's fine being a Craig Bryson fan - you should support your family above all else - but to belittle everybody else at the club, like you normally do and have continued to do ever since you breezed in almost 4 years ago

PistoldPete2

Just seen the first goal we conceded on SSN. That has got to be one of the most ridiculous goals I have ever seen in my life. Like something off a comedy sketch

It was Wolves game all over again. Ridiculous goal to concede, as were the two penos although all three penos were for nothing at all. Good goals from ince and hendo. 

​I'm surprised that you ever have the audacity to refer to Derby as 'us', when you are clearly not now, nor ever have been, a Derby supporter. It's fine being a Craig Bryson fan - you should support your family above all else - but to belittle everybody else at the club, like you normally do and have continued to do ever since you breezed in almost 4 years ago, just shows you up to be a mardarsed little git.

Sod off back to Kilmarnock.

I know a lot about Derby and this season mclaren has made a complete and utter **** attempt to get the best squad Derby have had in donkeys years up into the premiership , he alone has made enough ridiculous decisions to last a career , last game of the season next week , tell me who his preferred back 4 is cause he doesn't know ? 

I'm surprised Dawkins the next iniesta never got us 3 points the day ?

What is it Valley? Did you never have a bike for Christmas, or have you never kissed a girl perhaps, as there must be something more eating away at you than wee Craig not playing. You really are a bitter and twisted, and I would suspect little, man.

Don't you be worrying Shuff. He has had a few Galaxy issues to deal within the last few weeks, but for the final 4 games he will be Guardian of our Defence. For a short while the Galaxy will have to cope for itself.

​It's done. Over the next 4 games I don't care if the planets fall out of alignment, random supernovae explode, black holes collide or the Andromedans begin their long-awaited invasion. It's only Derby County that matters.

Archived