Millwall vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Was a shambles at the back, Keogh made plenty of stupid mistakes but made up for most of them.

What did Keogh do wrong? Closeau type errors from goalie and the ref. 

What did Keogh do wrong? Closeau type errors from goalie and the ref. 

Gave the ball away a lot but managed to win it back. Something's wrong at the back, confidence I don't know. Thought the whole team were too slow to every ball, scrappy game and very disappointing.

Good comeback though! 

I know a lot about Derby and this season mclaren has made a complete and utter **** attempt to get the best squad Derby have had in donkeys years up into the premiership , he alone has made enough ridiculous decisions to last a career , last game of the season next week , tell me who his preferred back 4 is cause he doesn't know ? 

I think he does.

Bucko - who has played when fit or not suspended (even ahead of Albentosa)

Keogh

Forsyth

Christie.

unfortunately due to injuries and a drop of form he hasn't been able to play them all.

PistoldPete2

That defending actually made me laugh.

Gregory credited with a goal but really more like a double own goal. In fact has any player ever scored a hat trick like that? An own goal and two dodgy penalties? 

​It's done. Over the next 4 games I don't care if the planets fall out of alignment, random supernovae explode, black holes collide or the Andromedans begin their long-awaited invasion. It's only Derby County that matters.

​It's Already Started Carl,have you heard that Mount Everest has started to fall down!

"Now, I've called this squad meeting for an important talk about gun safety."

"This is a gun. Do NOT point it at your feet. Not even for a laugh. Not even to see what happens. We've had enough shooting ourselves in the foot or feet to last a lifetime this season"

bang....

... <defender X out for 6 months after shooting himself in the foot with a shotgun, defender Y out for three months as shrapnel rebounded, defender Z out for 4 months after the gun goes off at him whilst he tries to help the first 2. Buxton still dropped for categorically not throwing coffee over McClaren,>

Archived