Play Off Dates

admira

I've seen the four dates and times for the Play Off semi finals and as usual, 5th and 6th play at home in the first leg.

IF Derby make it, realistically we will be 5th or 6th but does anyone know whether it's 5th v 4th or 6th v 3rd on the Friday please?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's Friday nights and Saturday lunchtimes this year but nothing here to say which date for which game.

Date and kick-off

Friday, May 8, 2015 (7.45pm) - Sky Bet Championship – 1st Leg
Saturday, May 9, 2015 (12.15pm) - - Sky Bet Championship – 1st Leg

Friday, May 15, 2015 (7.45pm) - Sky Bet Championship – 2nd Leg
Saturday, May 16, 2015 (12.15pm) - Sky Bet Championship – 2nd Leg

I'm sad we won't have the 2nd leg at home so we can't have the players in the stands and everyone on the pitch like last time when we win (We will win the semis and lose at Wembley to a Bamford goal 1-0)

​I think Middlesbrough will finish fourth, in fact, I'm fairly certain Boro will finish fourth - us 5th. 

​I think Middlesbrough will finish fourth, in fact, I'm fairly certain Boro will finish fourth - us 5th.

​Nope, its written in the stars.

His smug little face smiling as the ball hits the back of the next in the 85th minute and then his Twitter posts afterwards.

I'll take a win Saturday, with Brentford and Wolves losing, followed by two losses for Derby :ph34r::)

Play Watford/Norwich in the Semi, followed by Boro/Ipswich in the final.

​I'd like Boro in the semi - Not as bad to lose in the semi as the final and it would mean we would have an easier final should we get there.

Ideal draw is obviously Watford in the semis and Ipswich in the final but unlikely.

Well the play-offs are **** dates for me again this year!

Last year we played Brighton on the 8th, which is some important anniversary thing for me & the missus, whatever it is. I had to rush the whole meal thing last year to get to the pub by 7.45 to watch the first leg. Now this year we'll likely be playing on the 9th, at midday which means I would have to get a train the night before from Cardiff (3 hours) or early the next morning if I don't want to face her wrath.

Thennnnn to top it all off, last years play-off final was the Saturday with League One on the Sunday and League Two on the Monday. This year it's switched around. League Two Saturday, League One Sunday, Champ Monday. That'll be at 3pm. I have an exam back in Cardiff the following day. Meaning I would have to leave straight after the game from Wembley regardless of result, get to Paddington, then get a 2.5 hour train back to Cardiff for an exam the next day! Not ideal!

Personally pleased were at home first leg, got an exam on the 18th so need to be in Bristol.

Win first leg 5-0,  second leg lose 5-1. We score in the 95th minute, Keogh header, same ref giving too much added time as he did against brum. 

Personally pleased were at home first leg, got an exam on the 18th so need to be in Bristol.

Win first leg 5-1,  second leg lose 5-2. We score in the 93rd minute, Keogh header, then 96th minute, soft free-kick and Bamford OG. same ref giving too much added time as he did against brum. 

​FTFY.

Be a bit of a bugger if the away game is on a Friday night. All of the potential opposition (minus an unlikely Wolves push) are a bit of a trek away! 

Bournemouth Norwich Boro and Watford! I'll be there though! 

​Reckon we'll finish 5th which should point to two Saturday play-off games. Past games tend to show that it goes 6th v 3rd, 5th v 4th, 3rd v 6th, 4th v 5th.

The last time 4th v 5th was the first play-off game was 2008.

​Reckon we'll finish 5th which should point to two Saturday play-off games. Past games tend to show that it goes 6th v 3rd, 5th v 4th, 3rd v 6th, 4th v 5th.

The last time 4th v 5th was the first play-off game was 2008.

That's what I'm working on too... Or at the very least hoping for... It's my 30th Birthday on the 15th and was hoping to organise something all day on the 16th... I suspect now it will involve 10 pints in 2 hours and then crying in a corner for the rest of the day.

Archived