Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

This result reminded me of the Ipswich 4-4.

we've got points against brentford and huddersfield when maybe we were lucky.

those two points could be vital but i trust the defence and keeper less and less.

i hope we're not using all our luck up.

Thought it reminded me of a game. Anymore games like this is not good for my heart

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Well I thought whitbread was sound for the game and a half that he wa fit ... Without him it's back to keystone cops defending. Feel sorry for Tom ince, he's scored so many goals but still  hasn't often been on the winning team. Really worried about our injury situation which seems to go from bad to worse. Hope bucko can get back... And whitbread ... And Thorne and martin. Still won't solve our fullback problem which is nothing to do with injuries, whichever full backs we play they are poor . 

Thought some of Bournemouths players looked like they'd lost the play off final today after the late SWFC pen. Just wonder if that's the end of their auto hopes...

McClaren is obviously going to have to work on the defensive side of things .

​When? He hasnt indicated this is his intention at all. He simply hopes to score one more than the others. Management by crisis.

Our defense has fallen apart. I seen it before with teams. Damage limitation with our defense, now to the end.  The new man will shake it up. I cant decide who was worst today; Warnock, Shotton or Christie.  Each was nervous and ill-at-ease and boy did it show in their games. 

Dawkins superb. Never missed a pass. Ran the show...again.  Can we play him with Thorne, Hughes and Martin?

​When? He hasnt indicated this is his intention at all. He simply hopes to score one more than the others. Management by crisis.

Our defense has fallen apart. I seen it before with teams. Damage limitation with our defense, now to the end.  The new man will shake it up. I cant decide who was worst today; Warnock, Shotton or Christie.  Each was nervous and ill-at-ease and boy did it show in their games. 

Dawkins superb. Never missed a pass. Ran the show...again.  Can we play him with Thorne, Hughes and Martin?

I would like to think so but honestly can't see Mac putting them all in the same team because he likes a player like bryson or hendrick in there

Unbeaten in 5, scoring with ease, timing our run into form for the play-offs perfectly.

Would help if we stopped conceding so many and so stupidly though, but that's always going to happen with an unsettled back 4.

Onwards to the Den, send them down, batter Reading on the last day and turn up for the Play-offs in fine shape.

​Much prefer this than 0-0s/1-0s.

​Would he have won it at all had he played in Jewell's side and Clough's early sides?

Eh ? What's that got to do with it ? He can only win it in the teams he played in ?

like asking if Ronaldo would have won poty in George best days 

what a stupid question 

Terrible goals conceded.

keeper and defence awol for the second.

No3 was another for grant's personal collection of howler's .

Terrible goals conceded.

keeper and defence awol for the second.

No3 was another for grant's personal collection of howler's .

Tbf on Grant I thought he'd made a good run. 

Those forward runs got Bryson a lot of goals last season. 

Archived